South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $127/night.

$90
QualityInn
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$126
$114
BestWestern.com
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$209
Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$124
$119
  • Pool
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$169
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
Treasure Bay Casino and Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$131
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$115
All reviewsfull kitchenwasher and dryerone bedroom suitewrap around balconyhalf bathsleeper sofasouvenir shopprivate balconyfloor to ceiling windowsthird floorwaffle househome away from homecontinental breakfastking bedocean viewspring breaknice room
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This hotel was better than expected. The staff was very friendly and helpful when needed. The one bedroom suite are very spacious It was such a great experience that we extended our stay.
Thank you David and Britney at the front desk. Thank you Sherry for all your help. We shall return next year for our summer vacation!!! The Robison Family

Room Tip: Always ask questions when making reservations.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2013

This has been one of the most negative experiences I have had in any hotel/condo ever--I am so disappointed! Based on the Tripadvisor stickers posted everywhere in this hotel, I was really expecting a high quality stay. First of all, the young lady working the reception desk was the most rude, snottiest person I have ever dealt with while traveling. She had the worst attitude and was unpleasant any time we had to deal with her. I do hope if the manager reads this review, and listens to nothing else I say, he/she gets rid of this employee! She is the first person we, as your customers, are encountering and she made our visit unpleasant instantly. We got there a little early after traveling 6 hours and asked if we could check in. She said, "No. Come back at 4" and we asked, "Could you just check and see if the room is ready?" and she replied, "I don't have to check, I know it's not." So. We went and killed some time in Ocean Springs and came back at 4:30. The line and the wait to check in was insane! There were at least 15-20 people in line and we waited for a very long time. We FINALLY get to our room---and SOMEONE IS IN THERE!! A maintenance man was working on the oven--and HE was rude! "Well you aren't supposed to be here yet"....................We didn't break in, we were given a key! So we unpack and go to the beach. After the beach we come back upstairs and look for our washer and dryer---the room we paid for, came with a washer and dryer.........This room doesn't have one. So we go down stairs to ask them what happened and they say, "Oh, no rooms with washers and dryers were available." So they downgraded us, without telling us, and without trying to make any amends. So we said, "Well, we paid for a room with a washer and dryer, so please fix this." The man agrees to take some money off of our total and tells us we can use the community washer and dryer...........Their community washer and dryer is broken!!! We ended up spending very little time in the hotel. We didn't even end up spending time on the beach in Biloxi, we ended up driving an hour over to Florida. The beach behind the hotel was incredibly dirty. There were maxi pads, tampons, bandaids, and beer cans all over the beach. You were not safe to take your shoes off. Just disgusting. I understand the hotel cannot control what washes up onto their beach, but maybe they could send housekeeping out there with a trashbag once a day....If I owned this resort, I would....a dirty beach is hurting your business. Then the morning we checked out, 4 or 5 of the maids were all congregated in the hallway chatting instead of doing their jobs--and they were laughing, yelling, and cursing excessively. That was nice since I had my 2 kids with me.
PROS: The shower was nice. The room was clean. We were given SOME of our money back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Seven7777
SBBiloxiFOM, Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to bring these issues to our attention. It is through the feedback of our valued guests that we are made aware of areas that need to be addressed. This is not the level of service we expect our guests to receive while staying with us at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites. We strive to exceed our guest's expectations with our property and our level of guest service and it is obvious we did not make this happen for you.
We will be addressing these issues immediately to make sure this does not happen again in the future. If possible, I would like to get additional information pertaining to your visit with us at your convenience. I may be contacted at fom@sbbiloxihotel.com or at (228) 388-2627.
I sincerely apologize that we did not meet your expectations during your stay with us. I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a comment on the service and management since we never stayed at the hotel. After driving 20 hours, we arrived to find they overbooked and didn't have the room we had booked. They offered a city view room for only one of the two nights we needed, and we suspect that they do this on a regular basis as a way to fill the undesirable city view rooms. Or maybe it's simply poor management.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Shelsad

Thank you for taking the time to post a review concerning your experience with South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to meet your requests and that you did not stay with us at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites. I would like to get additional information concerning your reservation to further research what caused the issues with the reservation to allow us to prevent this from happening in the future. Please contact me at your convenience at fom@sbbiloxihotel.com or (228) 388-2627.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

Staff nice , good price , excellent view !!! Everything was great , Great breAkfast , The bunk bed in one bedroom worked great, then the other bed room had king bed . Overlooking the beach, close to Waffle House also

• Stayed: August 2013

Thank you for the great review! We are always pleased to hear that our guests have had a great stay with us. The guest reception is a new event for us and your feedback is greatly appreciated. Again, thank you for the great review and we hope to see you back with us at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites in the future.

Reviewed August 2, 2013

South Beach is the only place to stay in Biloxi, period. It has a likeness to a resort with wonderful service, amazing terrace (which would be great for hosting large parties), stunning decor, great pool right on the beach and even a well equipped gym/exercise room for guests. The suites are spacious and beautifully appointed and the views are amazing. Be sure to make plans in advance because the word is out and South Beach stays booked. However, even with a full house, our room and hallway were always so peaceful and quiet- no slamming doors or elevator noises were to be heard.
Also, there are regular complimentary cocktail hours and receptions for the guests, not to mention an amazing breakfast (which is best enjoyed on the terrace overlooking the beach).
I would highly recommend South Beach for anyone planning a trip to the area, families included.

• Stayed: August 2013