My wife and I just got back from staying there the night of July 9th. We were looking for a place to stay for a mini vacation and booked at the last minute through Travelocity.com. Only one word can describe our experience....awesome! The staff was incredibly friendly and the room far exceeded our expectations. Spacious room with full kitchen....awesome bed and bathroom....could not ask for more. Great view of gulf from the balcony. My only complaint was the wi ti kept going in and out. Was told they were aware of it and working to correct. The beach also seemed dirty in that area. But everything else made up for it......even saw them cleaning the beach the day we left. We parked our car and never got back into it until we left. There was a nice souvineer shop on one side and a Waffle House and Shaggys on the other! I would for sure reccomend to anyone to stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TravelClick, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi