“Great Hotel”

Ranked #13 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Quitman, Mississippi
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed July 11, 2013

My wife and I just got back from staying there the night of July 9th. We were looking for a place to stay for a mini vacation and booked at the last minute through Travelocity.com. Only one word can describe our experience....awesome! The staff was incredibly friendly and the room far exceeded our expectations. Spacious room with full kitchen....awesome bed and bathroom....could not ask for more. Great view of gulf from the balcony. My only complaint was the wi ti kept going in and out. Was told they were aware of it and working to correct. The beach also seemed dirty in that area. But everything else made up for it......even saw them cleaning the beach the day we left. We parked our car and never got back into it until we left. There was a nice souvineer shop on one side and a Waffle House and Shaggys on the other! I would for sure reccomend to anyone to stay there!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (201)
Winnfield, Louisiana, United States
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Stayed at south beach biloxi for our 3rd time--its the only place that we will stay in biloxi--wifi isnt very strong--but I guess the excellent view from my balcony took my mind off the electronics for a while so it really wasn't that much of an inconvenience that the wifi wasn't perfect--everything else was!

• Stayed July 2013
Airway Heights, Washington
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The South Beach staff and the property are both AMAZING! As my family is in the Biloxi area for an extended period on business, we researched and looked at properties all around the area. After an exhaustive search, we made a short term reservation at the South Beach Biloxi Hotel and Suites. Our first exposure was with a front desk clerk named Monique. She was extremely kind and helpful. She worked endlessly to help to accommodate our travel plans and after all her efforts, she turned us over to Sherry, the Director of Sale. The following Monday morning Sherry called me while I was in the lobby waiting to speak with the property's General Manager, Kyle. Between the two, they were able to work it out so we could stay with them for the extended period making my family and myself very happy.

The property is newly remodeled and well appointed. It's cafe provides a continental breakfast, lunch and dinner with a bar that serves beer, wine, and liqueur. The property has a great view of the gulf and a staff that's incredibly courteous supporting every need.

As I'm not able to be with my family but a short time while they're in Biloxi, it's nice to know that Kyle and his team will be caring for them in my absence. It's only been less than a week, but the staff here at South Beach already seem like family. Thank you!

This property has my family's highest recommendation.

Kindly, Peter, Tissa and Naomi

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Joplin, Missouri
Reviewed June 29, 2013

Stayed in a room with king bed, pull out sofa with ocen view. Everything and everyone was sooo incredibly nice and friendly. Yes, the door took 3 of us to slide to get out to the deck but that is miniscule compared to the service and proximity to the beach. Staff is the most accomodating I've ever experienced and I travel weekly for business. Don't miss out on this most spectacular stay!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Louisiana
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Booked this trip last minute. It's always hard to find a place for a family of six. This was perfect. We stayed in a two bedroom suite. Don't expect a super breakfast, but its enough to get your day started. The fact that it is on the beach is a great plus. No highway to cross. The rooms are nice, what I'd expect for the price. Had a great trip.

Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
Lincoln, Nebraska
Reviewed June 23, 2013 via mobile

Wow!!! The only hotel ON the beach in Biloxi Gulfport. The service was great. The front desk was super helpful. Breakfast was a great benefit. The pool was awesome. The beach is perfect for any activity. The room was crazy we had the king and bunks. It had a full Kitchen, living room, dining room, 2 bathrooms, and 2 separate bed rooms. All the rooms were HUGE. Family friendly. Couple friendly. The rooms are silent never once did we here someone from another room. Just an outstanding stay.

• Stayed June 2013
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Paid for Wi-fi and is hasn't worked yet. Had to do a project and their solution was to sit in the cafe and do it. I've come to the conclusion it has never worked in this room. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. We won't be back.

• Stayed June 2013