We loved our stay here. It was so great. the staff was really friendly. The room was amazing. Everything was so great. We had a side view of the beach and loved sitting on our private balcony. The bed was amazing. it was so comfortable and we slept so well. The bathrooms were really nice too. The tub could have been bigger but this room so much better then we could have though for the deal we got. The room was a suite. It had an amazing bed, chair, couch, mini frig, microwave and flat screen tv. I am not sure about the other rooms but the suite was great.
I loved being so close to the beach. Just walking out the bottom floor right to the beach. We also liked having the inside parking at the resort.
The breakfast was really nice. I liked the little bar they had too. It was nice to set outside on the deck with all of the chairs. I loved getting to stay here with my husband and it being his first time at the beach. great stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi