Parking lot confusing when you have been driving for 16 hours. You can park directly in front of doors to elevator to unload, but this can block parked cars. Had to call hotel on my cell phone to send someone down to let me in so that I could check in, since it was 11pm. Difficult to use luggage cart through little hallways back to room (not sure how easy it would be for wheelchair, despite being wheelchair room??)
Had been told on the phone that room had ocean view, it did IF you went on balcony...rest of view was parking lot and busy street outside--lots of road noise. The beach access was wonderful and room was large (handicapped room/suite) Room was basically clean, but not detailed; hair under mattress (I only saw during my bedbug check, NO bed bugs found) and stains on carpet, mold on shower curtain but overall was basically clean. Minifridge/coffee maker in room was nice.
Bed was lumpy with crater in middle, feel that it might be old? Nice bedding.
Front desk staff was nice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi