My husband, 20 yr old daughter and myself stayed here for 2 nights. We had a single bedroom with sofa pullout. The entire building is modern and Super Clean!! The rooms have large wrap around balconys with 2 chairs and a small table. There is a full length granite counter top with blender, coffee maker, sink, flat screen tv. The bathroom is spacious with large tub/shower. We had to request additional bath towels and blankets as there were none in the room. Within minutes a gentleman was at our door with the items. Our one and only issue is that there is only one roll of toilet tissue and if you run out, as we did, you have to use tissues, no big deal but odd. The beach is literally steps away..you won't find a hotel closer to the water! We had a wonderful experience and have our #1 hotel choice while in Biloxi! A+ all the way!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Odigeo, Agoda, Travelocity, Orbitz and Jetsetter so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi