I had HIGH expectations of this hotel when I booked it online. The pictures looked amazing. It is a nice hotel, however, housekeeping ruined this stay for me!
We stayed there for four nights.
The rooms are huge and I love the "beachy" colors and decor. The room had a washer/dryer ( perfect for clothes from the beach), a full size stove, fridge, microwave, dishes even a blender and a toaster. Very nice!
My only complaint is regarding food and housekeeping and that is what is keeping me from giving it more stars.
The first day we were there we went down to breakfast, the selection was slim and what was there tasted so horrible we never went back. Even though it was free it was not worth the elevator ride down to eat it!
Some people we were with ate lunch there and said the same thing "just awful".
We were also dissapointed with the bar... we wanted to go and have a drink but it was closed, we asked the front desk what the hours were and she said " it depends on if anyone is there"????? what???? Well, we "tried" to "be there", but you were closed!
Back to the rooms...... I am pretty picky and the first thing I do is inspect the room. I pulled back the comforter and there was some hard black stuff on our sheet. We called the front desk and housekeeping came up immediatley. She said they send their sheets out to be cleaned and she thought it was something in the roller they use.... okay, but when the housekeepers put it on did they not notice that????
There was also a hair on the sink ( yuk!), the wash cloths were so dingy they looked dirty and I didn't use them. It was a crap shoot each day on what you would get for towels.... some days you would get two, some days three... some days you would get a bath mat, some days not, some days we would get one hand towel, some days two... you get the picture.... The entire time we were there they didn't clean the floors.
I really think management needs to inspect rooms and look at them from a visitors point of view.
The people we were with didn't even have a comforter on their bed, just one sheet and one THIN blanket.
The front desk girls were very, very nice
If they could get the housekeeping/food/bar issues worked out this would a great hotel but next time we will stay somewhere else.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity and Jetsetter so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi