Drove in from New Orleans for Lynyrd Skynyrd concert (cancelled - booooo!) and only stayed one night, but I was very impressed with the room. Originally this hotel was supposed to be condos, so they're sized like condos. We had a nicely furnished large one bedroom (normally that would be the size of the whole hotel room) with a nice size living area, kitchen, and a full and a half bath! Glass sliding doors to a small balcony gave us a really nice view of the water and the sunset (it was listed as partial water view but it didn't feel that way at all). Very nice staff. I do agree that the lobby is nothing special at all. We didn't have a chance to visit the cafe/bar so can't comment on that. Only negative was lack of unlimited hot water for baths. This hotel is on the beach side of the highway, which many of the hotels in that area are not. Would definitely stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi