I was so glad the local casino rooms were sold out, that's how we found this little gem. We did however miss out on the stale, moldy, cigarette smelling casino rooms! HA! This seems like it was an older hotel from the outside, but inside it was new and modern! Our room (which was $300 cheaper than the only avail. Hard Rock room down the street) was packed with amenities. Half bath at entryway, washer/dryer, living room, kitchen with full sized range/fridge and dishwasher, master bedroom was decorated in a modern style, sheets were a little scratchy, but that is the only thing bad I have to say :-). Master bath had a large soaking tub/shower combo. Nice view from the balcony. Staff was friendly/helpful. The bar looked fun (open to beach view) but didn't get a chance to hang there. If you stay there, take the 10min drive to Tips and Toes for a fantastic pedicure in Ocean Springs (is on the same street as hotel just as you cross long bay bridge, wil be on right) as recommended by hotel clerk.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi