My husband and I spent the weekend on "spur of the moment". We do not live but two hours away but enjoy the Biloxi area. This was the first time we had stayed at South Beach and was extremely happy. I chose this hotel because of price but also because it is on the beach. Very courteous employees and well maintained building. It was very clean from the front lobby to our room. We enjoyed our stay and have spoken about returning during the summer months. The breakfast they offer was wonderful with many choices to choose from. We sat out on the open eating area which was so beautiful in the morning. We cant wait to stay again!!!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HRS so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi