This was my families first trip to Biloxi and we were actually lined up to stay at a different hotel. When we arrived at our destination, the room we wanted was not available. We then ventured to South Beach Hotel really thinking it would be out of our price range, but we thought if we had to splurge our first night for a nice room then we would. We actually ended up booking our entire stay in Biloxi with South Beach! We got a great room with a balcony looking at the ocean at a great rate! the staff were always nice, helpful and upbeat and not to mention the FREE breakfast was also very good! My family are now making plans to move to the Biloxi area because of our overall experience on this trip, and the friendliness of the people who worked around us helped alot with that decision. So i say THANK YOU SOUTH BEACH AND CONGRATS ON YOUR #1 SPOT!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Biloxi, Mississippi's only beachfront hotel located directly on the sandy shores of the Gulf Coast. Close to Casino Row and popular Biloxi attractions, South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites is a one of a kind ultra luxury all-suite hotel. Expect the best in guest suite amenities, the best in scenic views, and personalized service beyond your imagination. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel And Suites
- South Beach Biloxi Hotel Biloxi