“one word (AWESOME)”

South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites
Ranked #18 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I have never stayed in a place so beautiful and where the staff was so great! I do not have any negative comments at all. Every thing was wonderful. If I every come back in that area, I will be checking in at South Beach, no question about it.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank itsjustme412001
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2011

Thank you so much for the rave review! We were glad that you stayed with us! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

Beautiful place to stay. We'll be back and we'll recommend to everyone. Checking in was a little stressful, Samatha gave us a hard time but we brushed it off and continued. Kelley was great.. The night security guard was also great.

Room Tip: We stayed in a two bedroom, two bath. Great
3  Thank SisterTrip2011
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2011

Hello & Thank you for your review! I am so sorry that you had a less than enjoyable experience with Sam, Please call me to elaborate so that we can ensure it never happens again.

Reviewed June 27, 2011

I had booked this hotel for my husband and I along with a friend and there family. We all loved the hotel. Our husbands are in teh national guard and were being deployed, we came to biloxi ona four day pass. When we got to the hotel it was earlier than check in. We had reserved three room and they let us check in early with no additional fees. The internet connection was a little slow. The breakfeast was okay, one morning the waffle machine was down for about 15 minutes or so. The rooms were awesome. very spacious and clean. Everyone in our party enjoyed the hotel and the location. When we posted pictures to our facebook accounts, everyone commented on how nice the room was. The beach area was clean, the water however is very shallow as far as you can walk out. Overall we (about 8 of us) were happy with the hotel and plan to stay here again if we are ever in the area.

Room Tip: contruction is going on around the hotel,
2  Thank kari_holbrook
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2011

Thanks you so much for your review and we are very glad that your stay was so wonderful! I will be looking into the Internet speed first thing this morning, its usually pretty fast, thank you for bringing it to my attention!. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 26, 2011

Since this is a SMOKE-FREE facility, only NON-SMOKERS can visit it, or they have to outside to smoke.

This hotel is very inviting, but consumers really think that the rooms should be sold as condominiums, due to the rates being so high.

Rates are extremely high for a hotel in Biloxi on the beach.

Room Tip: The best room would actually depend upon PRICE.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2011

Thank you so much for your review, we will take your comments on our price structure into consideration. I am very glad that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 20, 2011

We usually travel to the Miss. coast at least once or twice a year. We usually go during the week because the rates at most of the hotels are so high. We came down for a concert one weekend, and I happened to find South Beach on the internet. Prices were very reasonable for a weekend so we decided to try it! I am SO glad that we did. It was wonderful. Rodney Terry was so nice, as were all staff members. I really felt like they wanted us to enjoy our stay...We weren't just another couple of travelers passing through.
The room was wonderful! We usually stay at the Beau Rivage, and this room was so much nicer,,,It even had a complete kitchen...and we had a wrap around balcony where we were able to see down the strip as well as the beach. The beach is beautiful and very easy to get to. The complimentary breakfast was delicious, and we were even given a pass for complimentary drinks at the bar.
We decided we wanted to come back again soon, so we made reservations for July. The GM made sure that we would have a great room then, and we know it will be. This will be the only place we will stay when we visit the coast from now on. Thanks, South Beach, for a great vacation.

Room Tip: wrap around balcony-great views!
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank grandma-39601
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 22, 2011

WOW! We are so happy that you decided to try us out and we are glad that you are now a repeat guest! Thank you for staying with us we will see you soon!

Reviewed June 10, 2011

This is a great hotel. I have stayed here several times for business. I have stayed in the 1 bedroom and 2 bedroom rooms. It is wonderful. The hotel is clean and quiet. I always feel myself relaxing as soon as I walk into the room. The kitchen is well stocked. The bed is comfy and the bedding is soft. I have nothing negative to stay and I will keeep coming back here.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank zackdog31

Thank you so much for staying with us! We appreciate the awesome comments! We hope to see you soon!

Reviewed June 7, 2011

My sister and I reconnected for some quality time together after the death of our mother.
This property is excellent!! Very nice and clean. We stayed in a 2 BR w/ kitchen, livingroom and 1 1/2 baths. Granite countertops along with stainless steel appliances. The bed was comfortable! The rain shower is awesome too!!!
We had a perfect view of the white sandy beach. The staff is 100% GREAT. from Kelly and Dianna at the front desk to Big Al in the cafe as well as Darren the bartender and Rodney, the Manager. They were all great!!!!! We had a wonderful time and the pool is awesome too! I will definately be going back with my family next time to have some fun in the sun!!! I recommend this hotel/suite to everyone as it is one of the couple of hotels that even exist on the beach side and is much nicer that the usual hotels in the area.

2  Thank BatonRougeShannon
SBBiloxiGM, General Manager at South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 9, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with that great feedback! We truly appreciate you staying with us and saying such nice things about us! I will be sure to tell Al, Dianna, Rodney and Danny about your comments. We hope to see you soon!