“love and hate”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 26, 2012

love the staff hate that their was only 2 computers available and one was out of service, u need more and a working rinter i dont like have to go to the front desk to print

There are newer reviews for G.T.'s Gulfview Terrace & Wine Bar

Reviewed November 20, 2012

The Chicken Granduer is fabulous and their gumbo is very good. Jeana and Maddie are both wonderful girls!! They really helped to make our dining experience great.

finnkeeper, General Manager at G.T.'s Gulfview Terrace & Wine Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you for your comments. Maddie and Jenna are 2 big reasons we were recognized as the hottest restaurant on the coast at the 30th annual "Chefs of the Coast" gala. We have more great menu items that we will be unveiling in the near future. Look forward to welcoming you when you visit Biloxi again. Cheers!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

We enjoyed this restaurant for a tasty Breakfast Pie one morning. The hotel also gave us complimentary dessertand coffee one night in honor of our anniversary. Heavenly!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

At a seventy-fifth birthday supper for our brother/uncle/etc, nine of us expected a good evening based upon Tripadvisor reviews. The evening was poor.

In short, there seemed to be little communication between the diners and the kitchen. I am not certain as to why. Did the server misunderstand the diners or did the chef misunderstand the server?

Few of the food orders arrived in the manner ordered. Few of the drinks arrived in a drinkable fashion, my Penfold's Shiraz being a pleasant exception. One of us had four consecutive drink orders, but none of them tasted good. How can one misprepare a vodka and tonic or even a cup of coffee?

Much of the cuisine was good (my snapper was very good), but the whole dining experience left a bitter taste in my mouth. That taste became more bitter when the bill included a 20 per cent gratuity. However, the server was helpful enough to divide the bill into three portions for each sub-group. While I agree that servers of large tables should have some protection in their tips, there are few other ways to express displeasure except in tipping. . . . . or in a Tripadvisor review.

I think that an assistant server in the dining room would be beneficial to customer satisfaction. A recent complaint to the manager about our experience . . MAY . . result in some kind of apology to the 75 year old birthday boy. We will see.

1  Thank aferry
Reviewed September 28, 2012

We went to G.T's in the Sheraton for dinner while on vacation in Biloxi. It's a little on the pricey side but we had a 20% off coupon we downloaded online. My husband and I both ordered the Jambalaya. It came on a plate and it looked like it was turned out of a mold into a mound of rice. Never saw Jambalya like that but....let me tell you it was delish! It was a little spicey but not over-powering and we both loved it. My husband was still a little hungry as he is a pretty hefty eater but they gave you rolls with your dinner and I'm sure you could ask for more. They were very busy with only two servers and we had quite a wait for a Monday night, but because we had made reservations, they took our order before some of the other diners. Definitely make reservations! The same time they are waiting on you they are also filling room service orders and that particular evening they had many. Definitely a place to visit so do not discount it because it is in a hotel. You will love it!

1  Thank Judi D