“Great delicious food, but sloooow service”

G.T.'s Gulfview Terrace & Wine Bar
Ranked #139 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 18, 2012

Don't be in a hurry, otherwise, you'll get a great tasting meal at a fair price. I really enjoyed the flavors. I had a filet over an amazing pasta with shrimp and huge scallops. The service was slow and they never brought me a steak knife that was promised. My guess is they have an awesome chef, they just need to support him/her. Great gumbo too.

1  Thank dave8008

Reviewed May 28, 2012 via mobile

Took forever to be seated with no one in the place. Food took 45 minutes to get to table and we could never get a waitress to come and give us attention. WILL NOT BE BACK!

Reviewed September 28, 2011

This is a WONDERFUL little restaurant. We are local residents and some other friends told us about this place. It was absolutely wonderful. We went on a Friday evening, it was not busy (I was very surprised)! The food was exceptional and fresh and was not your typical "run of the mill" menu. The service was superb as well. The staff was kind, it was a nice quiet dinner to unwind after a long week. The atmosphere was very fresh as well. We wore shorts and tees in there and still felt very comfortable even though we probably were not dressed to go there. It was great. Give this place a try before everyone knows about it! I highly suggest it!

2  Thank ixolibopinion
Reviewed September 9, 2011

Great food for the price. Crab cakes were phenomenal. Service was fast and friendly. Atmosphere was great

1  Thank jkristen426
Reviewed August 12, 2011

If you are looking for a nice and elegant place for lunch, dinner and bar, go to GT's Gulfview Terrance & Wine Bar . I went to the GT for lunch, the services and the food were great. I received Excellent Customer Services from the staff and the Manager (Kenny Glavan). I will be join them for Happy Hours and Dinner. The view of the Gulf of Mexico is AWESOME. This restraurant is located inside the Four Point Sheraton.