“No customer service, very poor management.”

Strictly Business Fishing Charters
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I booked a shark fishing trip in June for my son's 12th birthday. We were about 40 miles from the dock and the captain called me to cancel trip due to weather. I understand you can't predict the weather, so we tried 3 more times to fish each was canceled due to weather. This went into Aug, so I decided to cancel the trip due to my son was starting back to school.. I called and asked for refund on my deposit, after 5 phone calls and a promise it would be refunded to me the first of the month of Oct, I still have not received my refund.. Crazy, they are quick to take your deposit but 4 months.. Very unprofessional, poor management with very poor communication. still have not received my refund, beware get something in writing on refund polices in the event you need it.

16  Thank mlj2064