“Refused to make repairs. Wants to charge me for trying to unplug drain with my knife.”
Review of Bayfront Inn

Bayfront Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Biloxi
Bayfront Inn
Ranked #37 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We paid $280 for the week, twice the cost of a sleaze hotel in Nevada. First, the electronic door key wouldn't let us in. The manager had to get some box to hook up to the door and punch some code in to let us in. Then the shower and sink wouldn't drain. The other day we were watching TV when the microwave came on by itself. We called the office and was promised a new one. That never happened. Then I tried to use my knife to unclog drain, it fell in. Instead of leaving it, I called the office and was told they would leave it there until someone came to fix it. I asked if she meant that I would have to leave my knife and she said yes, that she had no way to fix it and she wasn't going to have take it apart and cost herself more money. I hung up and she called back a few minutes later. She told me she was going to call the owner about it and she said she would probably want me to pay for a plumber. I told her I paid $280 and I wasn't paying any more. I mentioned the other problems, including the cockroaches we saw crawling around and she said that I should have said something earlier. When I tried to tell her that we had said something, she rudely interrupted me in mid sentence and said that she just got here today. So I guess now she thinks we are going to give more money for this. I just got a call that some one is here to look at the drain, so we will see what happens. I will post more later.

• Stayed: May 2014
There are newer reviews for Bayfront Inn

Reviewed July 28, 2013

We stayed two nights and had TWO rough nights. The first night the parents just left the kids make so much noise that kept us up and the second night there was a young couple around 1:00 came and yell and fussed all morning till 4:00. Again didn't sleep. The room is clean but the wall are so thin that you can heard everything people walking on the second floor. Here two people NEVER going to stay there again

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank CajunLady1955
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Just returned from a nights stay . The outside of the motel could use some work but my room was nicer than i expected, clean, nice view from second floor, I arrived early looking for a room along the beach and found this place, She let me check in at 10:30.... Great rate, $59 ...Will return .....

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank coudrainc
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I were happy to find a room at the Bayfront Inn, right across the street from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, with that clean white sandy beach that goes on and on as far as can be seen. We booked the room for three days, and wound up staying a whole week! The room included a microwave, a mini refrigerator, hair dryer and coffee maker (with plenty of packages of coffee, sugar & creamer) and TV with remote. The air conditioning kept our room cool and comfortable in spite of the July weather. We mostly kept to ourselves, but the motel staff was available as needed, and helpful with advice on places to go, as well as extra coffee, towels & soap, etc.
Our room, like many others, was a non-smoking room, which I prefer. The room was clean, and I slept great -- no worries about imaginary bugs! Shower was clean, no problem there.
The pool was out of service, but we probably wouldn’t have used it anyway.
Subway, Waffle House, Hog Heaven BBQ & Blues and other restaurants are within walking distance. Plenty more are only a short drive away. And that wonderful beach is so close!
This motel met our needs for the price. I recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TravelFun65201
Reviewed May 15, 2011

We were more concerned about price than facility andt this hotel met our needs. The swimming pool was not available as it was undergoing remodelling. The room was large and clean but couldhave done with a spring clean to keep it in top shape. The hotel is about 4 miles from Biloxi casinos but there is a bus if you don't have a car. There is a casino in walking distance. No breakfast but for the price we didn't expect it. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mackasx2
Reviewed July 29, 2010

This hotel was old, smelled like smoke with carpet stains everywhere. There were holes in the wall and the toilet paper roll was broken. There was no remote for the TV. I was afraid to go to sleep because I feared bugs would come creeping out. I did not see any but I was afraid I would. I took a shower and I stood in a foot of water because it did not drain. This was a disgusting place to stay and I would not recommend it to my enemies!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple