Bayfront Inn
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$127
AscendHotels
$90
QualityInn
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$135
$129
Caesars
  • Pool
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$123
$111
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$180
$109
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $136/night.

Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$262
$183
Orbitz.com
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$149
Palace Casino Resort(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$105
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My husband and I were happy to find a room at the Bayfront Inn, right across the street from the beautiful Gulf of Mexico, with that clean white sandy beach that goes on and on as far as can be seen. We booked the room for three days, and wound up staying a whole week! The room included a microwave, a mini refrigerator, hair dryer and coffee maker (with plenty of packages of coffee, sugar & creamer) and TV with remote. The air conditioning kept our room cool and comfortable in spite of the July weather. We mostly kept to ourselves, but the motel staff was available as needed, and helpful with advice on places to go, as well as extra coffee, towels & soap, etc.
Our room, like many others, was a non-smoking room, which I prefer. The room was clean, and I slept great -- no worries about imaginary bugs! Shower was clean, no problem there.
The pool was out of service, but we probably wouldn’t have used it anyway.
Subway, Waffle House, Hog Heaven BBQ & Blues and other restaurants are within walking distance. Plenty more are only a short drive away. And that wonderful beach is so close!
This motel met our needs for the price. I recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank TravelFun65201
Reviewed May 15, 2011

We were more concerned about price than facility andt this hotel met our needs. The swimming pool was not available as it was undergoing remodelling. The room was large and clean but couldhave done with a spring clean to keep it in top shape. The hotel is about 4 miles from Biloxi casinos but there is a bus if you don't have a car. There is a casino in walking distance. No breakfast but for the price we didn't expect it. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mackasx2
Reviewed July 29, 2010

This hotel was old, smelled like smoke with carpet stains everywhere. There were holes in the wall and the toilet paper roll was broken. There was no remote for the TV. I was afraid to go to sleep because I feared bugs would come creeping out. I did not see any but I was afraid I would. I took a shower and I stood in a foot of water because it did not drain. This was a disgusting place to stay and I would not recommend it to my enemies!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple