“Awesome Meal, Great Service, Great View” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of CQ

CQ
Reserve with OpenTable
CQ is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #90 of 230 Restaurants in Biloxi
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Camellia St.
Description: Enjoy an elegant, romantic atmosphere as a team of talented chefs dish up a wide range of tantalizing entrees, including prime cuts of beef and fresh seafood. Made with only the freshest ingredients, every bite is an experience. Settle into one of the many custom-made booths or sit at a table next to the huge floor-to-ceiling windows. Every seat carefully placed to enjoy a spectacular view of the Gulf of Mexico.
Pensacola, Florida
“Awesome Meal, Great Service, Great View”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2014

It has been about 10 months since my last visit to CQ which is located on the 9th floor of the Treasure Bay Hotel & Casino. From all of the seats in the restaurant, one gets a wonderful view of the gulf. My server was Marguerita (Rita) and she was top notch in knowing the menu, making recommendations and being attentive throughout the meal. Also I noticed another server, Jordan, was extremely polite and attentive to tables other than his own as he moved about the restaurant which in today's society is not necessarily all that common. Now for the food. I ordered Filet Mignon with Garlic Mashed Potatoes and Steamed Broccoli and just like my previous visit, the food was cooked to perfection, embodied great texture and taste. I ordered my steak cooked medium with a tad toward rare and it was perfect. I was not familiar with the available Cabernet choices by the glass and Rita was very helpful and her recommendation was spot on. The view is just beautiful and the restaurant is incredibly clean with a wonderful décor. Oh, I almost forgot to mention their military discount. I didn't know they had one to be honest, but noticed Jordan change a large check at a nearby table when he realized he was serving four elderly retired military personnel. The CQ military discount is 15% which can be substantial on say a table of four and it wasn't bad for me either, being a table of one. Overall a great experience. Highly Recommended!

• Visited May 2014
2 Thank GoHorsesGo
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at CQ, responded to this review, May 17, 2014
Thank you so much for your stellar review. I'm going to make sure Wendy, the manager gets to pass this on to her staff. We are very proud of the high caliber of service the crew in CQ offers to our guests.

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Great Place for Dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

Really good food here and a talented chef. There is an interesting menu selection, leaning toward New-Orleans-Style. The only complaint we've really had there is that the bussers don't seem to remove the empty dishes and clear the table as quickly as one needs it to be cleared. Expect to pay for the good food. The restaurant is in the Treasure Bay Casino, 9th floor. It appears this restaurant does very little advertisng.

1 Thank jubo9
Longview, Texas
“Sunday dinner after 8 hr drive”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Shrimp good, potato. Ok. Service (jordan) great service wine good. Overall good. Very disappointed overall when compared to other casino resorts I have been to.

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Beautiful view and great food experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

We loved the intimate feel. The food was wonderful and was a definite excellent food experience. We didn't have reservations and were promptly seated. The seafood was cooked perfectly not under or over cooked which is easy to do. The service was excellent. Everyone was so attentive. We enjoyed it and will be back.

Biloxi, Mississippi
“Excellent manager, host, waitress, and cooks.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2013

I myself am self employed and I find CQ an excellent restuarant. I appreciate the repeated experience of excellent service. CQ has the main ingredients a business needs to function properly!! I also find the latest manager to be an asset to CQ. The manager always makes sure our food is served to perfection. I would highly recommend this restuarant to any and all!!

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Been to CQ? Share your experiences!