“Outstanding!”

Ranked #18 of 241 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Asian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Love Asian cuisine? Then you will adore Jia for artfully combining the best culinary traditions of Japan, Thailand, China, Korea and Vietnam in one modern, sophisticated space. This Pan-Asian restaurant concept encourages you to mix and match regional favorites – each dish the dining equivalent of a passport stamp for the seasoned traveler. For those not already intimately acquainted with the breadth of Asian cooking, Jia is an immersion course in flavor. The stylishly Zen-inspired décor sets the stage for a menu that blends the exotic with sublime simplicity. Focusing on the freshest seasonal ingredients and authentic techniques, Jia delivers sizzling platters of expertly prepared meats, seafood, noodles and rice specialties. Indulge in traditional nigiri, maki, temaki and sashimi from the sushi bar -- or opt for teppanyaki and be dazzled by culinary fireworks, courtesy of your personal chef.
Reviewed December 5, 2013

We ventured over to the Jia restaurant in the Beau Rivage, it was late so we did not know if the service and food would be of good quality, we were blown away by our server, he was the most accommodating young man in the food service industry I have ever met , he was outstanding.
The food was so fresh and tasty that I am craving it even today, I wish we had a Jia in Houston I would certainly be a frequent customer. We will certainly place the Jia high on our list of re-visit again when ever our travels bring us to Biloxi.

There are newer reviews for Jia

Reviewed November 25, 2013

We ate the hibachi and it was amazing!! By far the best I have ever had. The service was impeccable and friendly. This is my favorite restaurant at any casino.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Jia:

Have not been back here since my first experience at the opening. My first experience was not pleasant, but Jia is now a fine dining restaurant.

Entering through the red water curtains on the side of the door you are presented with a clean expansive view of the interior. Tappanyaki grill at the back screened slightly by giant paper lanterns hanging from the ceiling.
The tables for dining are in front and we got a table for two.

Service was excellent. As is typical there is no bread presented at the Asian theme restaurants so we ordered a PuPu platter, a selection of house offerings for an appetizer.

Water glasses filled and a les amuse from the chef came while we waited for the appetizer. WOW! A sea salt and pepper encrusted oyster, WOW! Sooo good we ordered a serving of them.

Encrusted oysters on the half shell broiled to a perfect cooked temp without any drying out of the tender juicy mollusk found inside.
YUM!
Pu Pu platter had shrimp temp, pot sticker dumplings, and some Asian ribs, all excellent. Wife ordered the hose special sesame chicken and I had Kung Pao beef. Both presentation and taste were excellent. Loved the whole dining experience.
ILL BE BACK!

pu-pu platter 27.88
Tempura Oysters 14.88
Kung Poa Lobster 39.88
orange Chicken 22.88
Total for the two of us 105.52

1  Thank StibFlorida
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We were here for 3 nights and got to BR Prime and also Stalla and on Monday they were both closed so we decided to try Jia- This is our opinion only as others have raved about how good this is but we found this to be the worse restaurant by far in the hotel and for that matter anywhere. We decided on the traditional chinese area and almost everything was bad. the appetizer they called a Poo-poo platter is nothing like you have had before.
I ordered Duck and it was the worse tasting duck I have ever had. my wife ordered scallops and said they were good but the rice and vegetables that came along left a lot to be desired.
Half way through the meal we both said we should have had dinner at the hibachi as that cannot be messed up. Next time in fairness we will try the hibachi and comment again but we do not recommend the Chinese food here.

1  Thank genebeans
Reviewed October 30, 2013

Such good food and beautiful surroundings. We enjoyed every scrumptious bite both times. Quiet and relaxing atmosphere - would love to go back.

Been to Jia? Share your experiences!