“Perfect steakhouse restaurant”

Ranked #9 of 239 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Say hello to the quintessential American steakhouse where modern glamour, impeccable service and amazing food (but of course!) come together to transform your evening into a special occasion. This synergy of substance and style is as apparent in the restaurant's design as it is in the delectable platters dispatched via the open kitchen. From the dramatic floor-to-ceiling glass wine display flanking the sleek bar to the intimately curved banquettes in the dining room, BR Prime exudes a contemporary sophistication that manages to be both welcoming and refined.Linger over a menu brimming with enticing choices like wet-aged and dry-aged prime beef, Kobe ribeye, lobster tail from South Africa or Maine, lobster tempura, seasonal oysters, stone crab and seafood risotto. The potatoes come au gratin, lobster mashed or fried in duck fat. And whether you're entertaining or romancing, be sure to indulge in one of BR Prime's irresistible dessert selections.
houston, texas
“Perfect steakhouse restaurant”
Reviewed July 16, 2013

This restaurant has it all - ambience, wine list, experienced professional staff, amazing food. I literally have no suggestions for them. It's a beautiful restaurant with dim lighting, comfortable deep rich seating, bluesy backround music. They pace the meal perfectly - it's really just perfect.

• Visited July 2013

Baton Rouge, Louisiana
“Delicious food and beautiful décor.”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

I had a dry-aged bone-in delmonico steak that was outstanding! We ordered four sides for the table and they were all yummy - lobster mac and cheese, creamed spinach, sautéed mushrooms and potato gratin . Great wine selection too. Expensive, but totally worth it!

• Visited July 2013
Cocoa, Florida
“Costly but outstanding food.”
Reviewed July 8, 2013

Steaks were perfect and were about the best that we had tasted for a long time. Wine was great and appetizers were very good also. Expensive but high class all the way.

Visited June 2013
Spartanburg, South Carolina
“Over-rated”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

It was touted as a five diamond or something like that. The steak was not warm when it came to the table. The baked potato was cold and I sent it back. The next one they brought was warm, but had been cooked much earlier in the day. The cost was every expensive, I wouldn't mind paying the price if you got really good food. The food we had was like something you might get from a buffet late in the day.
We were definitely disappointed and won't be eating there again.

• Visited March 2013
Florida
“Over Rated”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Did not turn out to be the 4 Diamond Place for my dining experience I planned on and hoped for and it was my Birthday dinner! Started out with a RUDE hostess and then the Service was the worst ever! I was seated in a very dark area could not read the menu, thank goodness I pre looked at it on line so I kind of knew what I wanted. Lobster Tempura to start, came with 3 dipping sauces, have way through he did return and finally told me what the sauces were. I felt like he was rushing me to order and not very pleasant in the least. I had to suggest I start with an appetizer!! 2 tables away very LOUD and drunk 4 ladies. I don't mine fun and laughs but this was more. I had to ask for another glass of wine. No plate presentation what so ever and it was just a Pork Chop on a plate. Lobster Mashed Potatoes were so bad it took everything I had to swallow the only bite I took. One would think if you saw a guest who was not eating something in this 4 diamond place they would ask why! Everything is al a cart and very pricey $$$$$ There is a lot more to say but I have said enough. I would never dine again in this place!!

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank PAULA-Ann-7

Been to BR Prime Steakhouse? Share your experiences!