“Food, service and atmosphere were fabulous!!!”

Shady's Global Grille & Oyster
Ranked #135 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 8, 2012

If you're looking for something different, Shady's is the place to go! This place had it all, great food, service and atmosphere. Our waiter went out of his way to get my 16 month old son chocolate milk from the store across the street because they didn't sell chocolate milk at the restaurant. If you're in the area, I highly recommend stopping by!!!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I found Shady's by just plugging in all food on the Garmin. They have Thai food, seafood, and standard fair. The thai food is excellent. My business associate had the Pad Thai and raved about it. I had their Mahi-Mahi with a chutney sauce which was awesome. Great atmosphere an service. Highly recommend. They have a nice bar and an outdoor seating area as well.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I really only ever get appetizers and their Thai cuisine- it's delicious!! I absolutely love their pad Thai, and they have options for both spicy and not so spicy! It's a nice setting outside as well with a fountain and fireplace.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

At first we were concerned because the menu had seafood, Thai and American cuisine selections. I ordered the Pad Thai, others at the table had the fried shrimp and oysters and another one had the hamburger steak. Everyone loved their food. The Pad Thai is the best I've ever had. The server was great. Will definitely go back.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

I really liked their food and specials but then they started taking things off the menu. They took off the Smoked Tuna Dip, then the Thai Iced Tea, and then did away with lunch specials. Not cool.

Been to Shady's Global Grille & Oyster? Share your experiences!