“Great Food and Selection”

Shady's Global Grille & Oyster
Ranked #122 of 237 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Houston, Texas, United States
“Great Food and Selection”
Reviewed August 21, 2012

At first we were concerned because the menu had seafood, Thai and American cuisine selections. I ordered the Pad Thai, others at the table had the fried shrimp and oysters and another one had the hamburger steak. Everyone loved their food. The Pad Thai is the best I've ever had. The server was great. Will definitely go back.

Visited August 2012

Gulfport, Mississippi
“Worth a try.”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I really liked their food and specials but then they started taking things off the menu. They took off the Smoked Tuna Dip, then the Thai Iced Tea, and then did away with lunch specials. Not cool.

biloxi, ms
“Awesome”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Atmosphere and food to match. Great menu selections. The place is always packed for lunch and dinner

East Of Eden
“Creole/Asian fusion?”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Service was good. WE got there very early in the evening. I had an appetizer of fried crawfish tails and jalapenos. My wife had thai chicken as did my daughter. I should stay away from the fried. But my wife and daughter were very happy. Too bad they have a smoking section, but it is, at least, a separate room.

Visited July 2012
Ocean Springs, Mississippi
“Used to be better :(”
Reviewed July 8, 2012

Shady's was my go to red curry chicken. Then they added green...and dropped the red. I spent a lot of time in Thailand and red is primary ...green is secondary...and yellow doesn't exist because it is Indian. They now have yellow and green = I stopped going to Shady's.