“Worth a try.”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 9, 2012

I really liked their food and specials but then they started taking things off the menu. They took off the Smoked Tuna Dip, then the Thai Iced Tea, and then did away with lunch specials. Not cool.

Reviewed August 6, 2012

Atmosphere and food to match. Great menu selections. The place is always packed for lunch and dinner

Reviewed July 22, 2012

Service was good. WE got there very early in the evening. I had an appetizer of fried crawfish tails and jalapenos. My wife had thai chicken as did my daughter. I should stay away from the fried. But my wife and daughter were very happy. Too bad they have a smoking section, but it is, at least, a separate room.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Shady's was my go to red curry chicken. Then they added green...and dropped the red. I spent a lot of time in Thailand and red is primary ...green is secondary...and yellow doesn't exist because it is Indian. They now have yellow and green = I stopped going to Shady's.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

There is no A/C here so don't go there if you're trying to cool off. The food took awhile to get there even tho we ordered simple stuff but everything did taste good

Been to Shady's Global Grille & Oyster? Share your experiences!