“Creole/Asian fusion?”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Service was good. WE got there very early in the evening. I had an appetizer of fried crawfish tails and jalapenos. My wife had thai chicken as did my daughter. I should stay away from the fried. But my wife and daughter were very happy. Too bad they have a smoking section, but it is, at least, a separate room.

There are newer reviews for Shady's Global Grille & Oyster

Reviewed July 8, 2012

Shady's was my go to red curry chicken. Then they added green...and dropped the red. I spent a lot of time in Thailand and red is primary ...green is secondary...and yellow doesn't exist because it is Indian. They now have yellow and green = I stopped going to Shady's.

Reviewed July 1, 2012

There is no A/C here so don't go there if you're trying to cool off. The food took awhile to get there even tho we ordered simple stuff but everything did taste good

Reviewed June 30, 2012

Ok, I might get beat up for this one, but I think the food here is too pretentious and expensive. I love the types of foods that they serve, but it's poorly executed. I think this spot has potential if they really focus on the food preparation. This is a popular spot with the trainees from Keesler so be prepared for drunken airmen if you go during the evening on friday or saturday.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

It's the Go To place off the beaten path where you're never disappointed! Eclectic menu that meets anyone's palate! You won't be disappointed!