“Loved everything here!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We had some friends want to go here & I'm not huge on Mexican food, but OMG I absolutely LOVED everything that they served us. We asked the waiter for recommendations & we couldn't have been happier with our choices. In fact, I tried a little bit of everyone's meal & loved everything I tried! I was pleasantly surprised and will be going back again & again!!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

They have the best cheese dip and the portions are really big so you can share. They are very quick to refill your drink and check on you. The food is delicious and made to order. Everything is amazing i have been here numerous times and can't say enough about how much i enjoy this place. Do go if you get a chance

Reviewed February 23, 2014

It looks a little run down on the outside, but once you have the chips and salsa you know the food will be good. I had a burrito California, it was very tasty and so large I didn't want to eat it all but it was so good I finished it. Marco our waiter was very attentive, if I come this way again I would stop.
The only down side was there was a smoking section in back and we happened to sit by there, make sure you take note on seating.

Reviewed February 21, 2014 via mobile

We stopped in for a quick lunch while on lunch break from a conference. Service was friendly and fast. We are not from the area and were hesitant from past reviews. The salsa was good, not too hot at all. We ordered a quesadilla and burrito. Both were good. The prices were reasonable.

Reviewed February 7, 2014

We ate at El Rancho numerous times before 2005 but stopped because of the quality (and stomach issues). I read the recent positive reviews and decided to take a chance. By myself. Didn't want to ruin my wife's weekend. The place is much cleaner and they have new furniture. If you're over 5' 8", get a table. I'm at over 6' 3" on a good day and had to move the table to get in a booth. The service was good but a little strange. And be forewarned, the large draft beer come in what must be 32 ounces. Not a negative point, just telling you what you'll receive. I really liked the salsa and chips. The salsa had a little heat and tasted great. Their guacamole is chunky! No whipped mess here. My entrée was grilled chicken covered with sizzling onions, green peppers, mushrooms and tomatoes with a nice cheese sauce. The rice actually had flavor and the beans had a great taste even though the beans were "liquidy". Not a bad meal and no after effects. I'll go back.