“The ratings for this restaurant are not close!”
Review of El Rancho

El Rancho
Ranked #151 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 18, 2011

Memphis, TN is not known for our Mexican food but should be after eating here. By far the first of second worst Mexican restaurant I have eaten at. No draft beers, cheese dip was terrible, and food was even worse. Just not good! I have always trusted Tripadvisor's ratings but this is the first time it has ever steered me wrong.

3  Thank timfullen

Reviewed March 5, 2011

We ate lunch on a Sunday with the after church crowd. Service was fast even though the resuaurant was very busy. The food was good and priced reasonably. They had a list of combo meals for 7.99. I would highly recommend this restaurant.

2  Thank sousaphonemom
Reviewed November 3, 2010

I have been to this restaurant a handful of times and the service is so quick that I actually timed it just to see... turns out that from the time we sat down (3 people) to the time we had the food in front of us was 6 minutes. That included them bringing chips and salsa, taking drink orders (which are served in mini pitchers), taking our meal order and brining it out. Just astounding.
On top of that the portions are good, the food is always hot, and the servers are always very accomodating. Great restaurant.

1  Thank nalancia
Reviewed October 25, 2010

As Texans, we were afraid we wouldn't find any Mexican food that would be "like home". Wow, were we right, this place is better! Food was fabulous, drinks were served in little pitchers so you never run out, chips and hot sauce were great. I had the chicken verde enchiladas, terrific! Service was super fast and the prices are good too!

1  Thank cloudlessdayz
Reviewed September 14, 2009

We enjoyed our meal at El Rancho. We received great service from our friendly waiter.The food was excellent and priced reasonably. Would recommond to all my friends.

1  Thank ksmatti