“Not one of the better casinos”

Treasure Bay Casino
Ranked #14 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: With friendly staff, first-class service, and non-stop casino action --It's Better at Treasure Bay.
Reviewed February 27, 2014

The rooms were not very good. Low water pressure, heating unit didn't work very good, rooms somewhat worn out. The food in the buffet was not very good - not worth the price.

Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know about your experience. We deeply regret that your expectations were not met during your stay. If you would like to further discuss your experience, please contact me directly at guestservices@treasurebay.com.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

nice small casino,great for afternoon gaming and taking it easy. looks like where the locals go. drink service very slow, go to the bar it is much faster. all and all
not bad. we would go back just to slow the pace a little.

Dear cvcocktails, thanks for letting us know how we did! While we are glad your overall experience was a good one, it is regrettable that your drink service was not up to your expectations. I will certainly make sure that the beverage manager is aware of your concerns. Please do come back and relax with us again!

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The good thing is the Chihuly hangings and wall art and they are quite beautiful. We went in specifically to see the artwork, but the smoke drove us away.

Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 25, 2014

Thanks so much for taking a minute to tell us about your experience here. We are pleased you learned about our artwork and decor although it is unfortunate that you did not enjoy the rest of your experience here. While we do everything we can to mitigate the smoke on the casino floor, for those who aren't familiar with the casino environment I understand the cigarette smoke can be overwhelming. We are constantly making improvements and updating our property. If you'd like to discuss your experience further, please contact me directly at guestservices@treasurebay.com.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

This Hotel Casino is way up the beach.Casino is small and I hate to knock a place but I don't think I would go back.

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Revisited today. Didn't win a stitch. Lost lots of money. Had I horrifically bad lunch buffet. Only item offered at carving station: ham, dry, dry ham. Had a doggy doo bag in my back pocket and used it for uneatable ham. Conclusion: very happy dogs, very expensive dog treat.

Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2014

Dear Lucky1499, we do appreciate all the feedback our guests leave for us. While it is unfortunate you weren't as lucky as you'd expected in the casino, that is out of our control however we can definitely talk about your experience in our lunch buffet. Typically we do not have any complaints about our carving station selection. Was the manager or supervisor on duty unable to make this experience better for you? I'd love to get a little more details if you want to talk further about it. Contact me directly at guestservices@treasurebay.com.

Been to Treasure Bay Casino? Share your experiences!