“Great stay and slots”

Treasure Bay Casino
Ranked #16 of 57 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: With friendly staff, first-class service, and non-stop casino action --It's Better at Treasure Bay.
“Great stay and slots”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Me and my husband went there for our anniversary and stayed in hotel. We really enjoyed ourselves. Plan on going back soon. The den had some very great food and not high priced!

Visited May 2013
Matthew U, Guest Relations Manager at Treasure Bay Casino, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Happy belated anniversary Meg and Rusty! We're so pleased you chose to share that experience with us here at Treasure Bay! Thanks for letting everyone know what a great time you had and what good food we've got down in the Den. It is definitely a local's favorite eating spot with a great selection of cafe items as well as dishes made fresh by our talented kitchen team! Don't be a stranger, y'all!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Clinton, Mississippi
74 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 76 helpful votes
“Small Casino”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

This is one of the smaller casino floors on coast. The feeling is good but the staff are not friendly, just doing a job. Lot of table games but fewer slots. Clean and neat.

Visited January 2014
Thanks for taking a moment to let us know how we are doing! Clearly we did not meet your expectations in our guest service! I hope that you will allow us another chance to meet and exceed your expectations. If you would like to discuss more specifically what happened to ruin your great experience, please contact me at guestservices@treasurebay.com. I will look forward to hearing from you!
Biloxi, Mississippi
“waitress and your pit supervisiors have a lot to be desired”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Myself and my wife and brother -in-law visited your casino late afternoon on Christmas day I asked a pit supervisor if he could get a waitress.He said he would see if he could,I asked a waitress that was passing by she said this is not here area.I use to like to go there but you and your staff have a lot to be desired.I will not ever recommend any one to visit your establishment. Charles B my wife said she was very upset in your show of very poor people skills your staff show.

Visited December 2013
It is very regrettable that you had such a bad experience here. I have made sure that all areas involved understand how important good service is and what this means for our guests. While it is regrettable that you will not give us another chance to make this right, I do hope that you continue to patronize the Mississippi Gulf Coast. If you would like to talk further about your experience, please contact me directly at guestservices@treasurebay.com.
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Great Seafood Buffet”
Reviewed December 28, 2013

Two can do this seafood buffet for around $58.00 and it's well worth it as in this may be Biloxi's best kept secret. The lines are usually short and service is good. We've ate there a couple of times and it's consistently good.
On our last trip I had frog legs, crawfish étouffée, fried catfish, fried shrimp, gumbo, and crab legs.... Did I mention crab legs?

Visited December 2013
1 Thank beachmckinley
Thanks so much for taking a moment to let us know how we are doing. We are pretty proud of the seafood selection and the care that goes into preparing the meals in all of our restaurants and we're so glad you enjoyed it! Representing the native cuisine is as important as making sure there is a good selection of fresh items. We're definitely looking forward to your next visit!
Lafayette
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Card tables are good.”
Reviewed November 21, 2013

If you like to play poker, etc. then this is the casino for you. I frequent this hotel a lot, and I will say that it is a nice stay during the summer time. The pool is nice. Also, the rooms are decent for the price. The casino has a wide variety of machines and card tables, so it is fun for everyone. Buffet features decent food at average prices.

Visited June 2013

Been to Treasure Bay Casino? Share your experiences!