“My Favorite Casino”

Treasure Bay Casino
Ranked #15 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: With friendly staff, first-class service, and non-stop casino action --It's Better at Treasure Bay.
Reviewed March 31, 2004

For about 10 years I lived approx four hours driving time from Biloxi,Ms and of all the casinos...Treasure Bay was my favorite! From a distance, the treasure ship theme is awesome. This casino is not as large as some others, but the staff is frindly and helpful and the food great. There were a few visits that I left "winless" but most trips there, my luck ran high and I frequently won money on several machines.
On one of the last trips, my husband won $2500.00 and I left with over $700.00. How I would love to make a return visit, but alas, I now live in NC and cannot afford the trip. This is also a SAFE area to visit. I never witnessed any illegial activity in Biloxi...no "pan handlers" , no prostitutes in sight. Just friendly people, a beautiful area, and places of historical interest . Y'all have fun at Treasure Bay!

5  Thank Jacki

Reviewed March 23, 2004

We have been visiting Biloxi and Treasure Bay for ten years. Treasure Bay looks great lit up at night, (the boat looks like a purple pirate ship) and they have the best little restaurant upstairs inside the casino. It's a beer brewery next to the bar and stage. Don't go unless your hungry! But the restaurant is the best part of Treasure Bay. They usually have good free entertainment on the bar stage too. The casino itself is very tight and it's hard to get a drink......but overall it's worth a visit.

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 26, 2003

We would highly recommend the "TREASURE BAY CASINO AND HOTEL" We were in Biloxi, Ms Sept. 23 rd to 26th2003, and stayed all three nights at the "Treasure Bay" hotel, we were very surprised to see such a spaceous room, and the view was worth a $200.00 a night stay, but only cost us $39.00 a night threw the internet. We found the staff to be very friendly. The casino on the other hand is beautiful to look at, but we found that the casino is smaller than most, and the selection of slot machines was very limited . But besides not being able to win, we still enjoyed our stay very much and will definetly go back and stay again on our next vist.

8  Thank casinomama
Chicago, IL
Reviewed September 9, 2003

I went to Biloxi for the first time this past July. We went with my sister and brother-in-law. The guys golfed all four days. They loved it! The view from Treasure Bay is GREAT! The ocean's just across the street. So is the casino ship which is a pirate ship. We had a rental car and drove to New Orleans one day. It's only about an hour. There's plenty to do and see near Treasure Bay also. We'll be going back next year to see some of the stuff we didn't get around to seeing this time.
The guys are going to try the deep sea fishing. You can walk to the boat. It's GREAT! If you like history, there's plenty of it there!

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
denver, co
Reviewed March 30, 2003

Treasure Bay was the greatest experience I have ever had at a casiono. It was not boring or bland due to its theme. Other casino I visited on the coast were all the same. The staff was extremely friendly and the winnings were very good also. If you are to go to a casino in this area I would recommend Treasure Bay to stay away from the monotany!

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Been to Treasure Bay Casino? Share your experiences!