“Usual Casino Experience”

Treasure Bay Casino
Ranked #15 of 58 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: With friendly staff, first-class service, and non-stop casino action --It's Better at Treasure Bay.
Hattiesburg, Mississippi
66 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 269 helpful votes
“Usual Casino Experience”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Your usual casino experience. Not a Vegas scene place, but I'd imagine that's why it seemed quite popular with the folks there. Probably best enjoyed during the week. Parking was not a problem.

Visited July 2012
Matthew U, Manager at Treasure Bay Casino, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Thank you for your review. We are proud of the fact that we are a local favorite but we love our visitors as well so we hope that you visit us again the next time you are in the area!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Biloxi, Mississippi
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Here goes another one”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I wrote one review and it was not good but here goes another one with people i do not know approching me and making comments of how i was being treated.From people from out of state to locals i was asked tonight what was going on with how the bartender was treating me,The person i was with told the manager i had done nothing wrong in addition to 2 locals came up to me and asked what his problem was.He came to us which we were playing poker at the bar or should i say me and told me i was cut off this was around 11 to 11 30 that he was going to get the manager to back him up we were even paying cash for drinks we were not drunk and spending money.What is wrong with these people one of the guys i was with was a guest of the hotel and said he and his group of 20 will not be back there.He said that thsi place has alot to learn from vegas and new jersey that they would never make it in a real town.Both of those guys the bartender and that manager need to be fired.Dont come here to gamble and have fun

Visited October 2012
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our property. We value all feedback because it helps us improve our guest service and overall gaming experience. Please rest assured that I am forwarding this information to the appropriate Food & Beverage manager so that additional steps can be taken to prevent incidents like this from occurring in the future. Our most sincere apologies for your bad experience but we do hope that you continue to visit the Mississippi Gulf Coast in the future, even if not with us.
Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Play the Penny slots.”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This casino is a local hangout but it was close to our vacation condo so a late-night stop before going home. What we didn't like was they "deal" the cards. - No automatic shuffler. No matter when we played 3-Card Poker or Let it Ride, we lost! Not very friendly dealers, either. What was good was the penny slots but you must play max bet to win. I put a $20 in a penny slot and played a dollar each time and hit for the 3 free spins - 16 times in a row! I walked away with $157 about 20 minutes later. The Roulette isn't bad either as it was fifty-cents late at night. Place was old and kind of dirty but it has been around for a while. It could use a face lift for sure!

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Judi D
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review of our property and your experience here. We value all feedback because it helps us to improve the future experiences of our guests. I have passed on your review to our Casino Operations department so that your customer service issues can be addressed appropriately. I am please to read that you left a winner! That is always exciting. With respect to our property, we are continually working to improve and maintain our facilities and hope that the next time you visit, you will see the improvement.
Fort Worth, Texas
71 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“Treasure Bay”
Reviewed September 29, 2012

Very old and run down .... more locals here .... they had single deck black jack and the dealer was very nice .... needs alot of work .....

Visited September 2012
Thanks so much for taking a moment to let us know about your experience! We are working continually to improve our facility. As one of the more historic properties among the Gulf Coast casinos , keeping our building and environment up to date and exciting is a challenge, but one which we embrace. Please stop back in on your next visit and give us another opportunity to impress you.
Illinois
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Another Casino”
Reviewed September 22, 2012

Just another casino. The place was a lot smaller on the inside than it looked from the outside. If you come back the next day, they give you your net loses back in free play. So of course we had to put a few dollars in the machine. I had a hard time finding a soda fountain anywhere and I really wanted a soda. Wait staff was almost none so I left thirsty and had a lighter wallet.

Visited August 2012

Been to Treasure Bay Casino? Share your experiences!