“Snow crab buffet at night!!!”

Casino at Harrah's Gulf Coast
Ranked #13 of 57 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: This 106,300-square-foot casino offers slot machines, a variety of table games, poker and video poker.
Beaufort, SC
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Snow crab buffet at night!!!”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Small casino. Can't play for days because of consequent lack of selection. Harrah's has provided some of the newer machines though. But, the Grand with its generous special comps promotions make 'winning' a free snow crab buffet easy. Such as 10 times the rewards points on certain days, two for one senior days, or just cashing in reward points earned at other Harrah's. The snow crab legs are fantastic. Well cooked. The other items on the buffet varied some from night to night and was surprisingly good for a casino buffet. I also must mention the friendly wait staff. I was hun, darling, and sweetheart in the dining room. The floor waitresses were cheerleaders on the slot machines, but I'm sure they would go on somewhere else if it bothered you. The slot payoff was about average.

Visited November 2011
1 Thank frogmoretiger

Roatan, Honduras
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 103 helpful votes
“Sick After Grand Buffet”
Reviewed November 9, 2011

Stopped in the Biloxi Grand to gamble on a recent trip. Guess eating at the buffet was a poor choice because I became sick shortly after. There was a variety of food but I didn't eat much there. It just didn't look appealing. Some of the dishes looked like they had been sitting far too long. Think I'll skip this place next time!

Visited November 2011
2 Thank castaways01
Sylva NC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Great place with excellent friendly staff”
Reviewed November 1, 2011

We have stayed at Grand Biloxi about 5 times in the past 2 years and have to say we really enjoy it.
The rooms are nice and always clean and comfortable.
The staff in both the hotel and casino are some of the friendliest that we have found--always a smile and a Hello--and if you ask a question if they are not sure --they will go find out for you.
The casino is small but it does have lots of the new games and we have been able to win on some trips--LOL-but of course not all but at least we feel we are able to play for awhile.
We have also stayed at the Beau and IP and also enjoy them but the Grand is my favorite.

Visited October 2011
Wayzata, Minnesota
“Nice and Clean”
Reviewed October 23, 2011

I had to add a review after reading 1 of the 2 I read. This property is very clean and rooms are proced well.We stayed for 3 day and will pick same property to stay next time. We did not gamble much so cant comment on that but made a good home base while staying in Bilioxi.

Visited February 2011
jackson hole wy
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 17 helpful votes
“Like this place”
Reviewed October 5, 2011

The casino is good...small, but good variety and not overly tight. Buffet is small, too, but food is good and service is top-notch. The best part about this casino (and hotel) is its reaction to complaints. I had one and their service folks were all over it like a chicken on a june bug fixing the problem and apologizing to beat the band. I am not exactly one of their "high-rollers," but they made us FEEL like we were. I will go back to the Grand often...don't miss it if you go.

Visited July 2011