“No Smoking!”

New Palace Casino Point Cadet
Ranked #9 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: Palace Casino Resort is the only smoke free casino on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and the premiere destination for luxurious accommodations, superior guest service and endless excitement. Nestled along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and Biloxi’s Back Bay, the resort offers newly renovated hotel rooms and suites with stunning views, award winning restaurants, non-stop gaming, championship golf at The Preserve Golf Club and amazing amenities to complement your stay.
Reviewed August 26, 2013

This was a very nice casino. I sincerely hope that they can keep to their no smoking policy, as traffic in the casino was quite light. What a pleasure not to have some one next to you blowing smoke in your face. Good machines.

2  Thank BobtheBuilder39

Reviewed August 19, 2013

If it was the no smoking one we stayed for a long day. I have some breathing issues at times so no smoking in that casino was great. Its not as large as the others but smells very fresh!!

Reviewed August 17, 2013

Great place to go for a few hours! You don't have to gamble but if you do there are a lot of incentives. We won a little bit just on the money they give you to play for first time members.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

I loved being able to breathe fresh air being we are non-smokers. We signed up as new members with the players club and got free play. The slots were "loose". We were able to play a long time with our little money we brought! I would definately return!

1  Thank TMC97
Reviewed July 27, 2013

Stayed at the Beau Rivage on my last trip down, but found myself at the Palace Casino playing every day. The smoke-free environment is fantastic...plenty of table games running with the friendliest dealers and pit bosses around. Felt a desire to go back day after day not just for the games, but also for the dealers we met. Lots of good people running a great place. Never wanted to play anywhere else the whole trip. Will be staying at the hotel next go round. I hear nothing but good things about the renovations to the place.

1  Thank wxlvr