“Wow, a smoke-free casino”

New Palace Casino Point Cadet
Ranked #8 of 59 things to do in Biloxi
More attraction details
Owner description: Palace Casino Resort is the only smoke free casino on the Mississippi Gulf Coast and the premiere destination for luxurious accommodations, superior guest service and endless excitement. Nestled along the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and Biloxi’s Back Bay, the resort offers newly renovated hotel rooms and suites with stunning views, award winning restaurants, non-stop gaming, championship golf at The Preserve Golf Club and amazing amenities to complement your stay.
Reviewed May 11, 2013

Nice casino, a reasonable amount of table games and ample selection of slots, etc. We even found a $3.00 blackjack table on a Friday evening. Nice to be there and not leave with smelling of smoke.

4  Thank Larry R

Reviewed May 10, 2013

I shall always return to the smoke free palace for lodging and casino play. Room renovations are worth the increased price and we enjoyed our stay there for three nights. I found the slots to be loose and made a little money. The live tables yielded even more in delivery.

We had a corner room with a view of the marina and the new fishing pier which is 4,900 feet long....enjoyed watching the local folks fish and catch them. Take good binocs if you want to see the action. They fish day and night out there.

2  Thank jds754
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I like casinos but hate the smoke. This is the only place in Biloxi that met my needs. Lots of video poker at the sports bar and I also ate there. Very friendly staff and clientele. I had Texas brisket quesadilla which was a little tough but tasty. I will make it my destination the next time in Biloxi.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

This casino has NEVER been smoke-filled. The air quality is especially appreciated after visiting Biloxi's other noisy, crowded, stale and smoky casinos. We went later in the evening and found plenty of new slot machines, lots of affordable table games, and an abundance of pleasant cocktail waitresses. It's a pleasant change. There are even a couple of 24/7 dining options (including a bakery/coffee shop) and a sports bar with several televisions, video poker, sofas and tables, and a host of liquor and beer choices. The only issue we had was with procuring a taxi at 2 a.m.. We called the taxi that brought us to the casino, only to be told the wait would be at least 1/2 hour. Luckily for us, one of the valets offered to drive us back to our hotel in one of the property cars.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

The smoke-free environment is a welcome change from most casinos. The Palace has very friendly casino dealers and "drink ladies" who come by very often. In addition to $5 table games, they have $3 blackjack and craps on Monday-Thursday.
Visitors can park within 100 yards of the front door. Give this place a try and I think you'll be pleased.

2  Thank C E