“Crunchy feet and claustrophobic”

Motel 6 Biloxi Beach
Ranked #31 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed May 28, 2013

First, let me preface this by saying the staff was very nice and seemed to really work hard.. maybe shorthanded was the problem. Showed up at 3:00 looking to get a room and get cleaned up from a day at the beach and my room wasn't ready. Got a room pretty quickly, but the cards wouldn't open the door.. got them reactivated and they still refused to open the door. So, got another room. Walked in and was shocked at how small it was. No dressers, no closet, only a few little cubby type holes on the wall but they were small. We took our shoes off and found the floors to be very dirty with sand and debris.. had someone's make-up on the floor.. Pretty sure nobody cleaned the floors at all. Our TV didn't work but the staff was very nice about sending someone to fix it. Second day there, received a call around 8:30 a.m. asking if we wanted housekeeping that day and I replied that I did. However, when coming back from the beach around 3:30, found that they only replaced the soiled towels, floor still not cleaned, beds not made and trash still not emptied. So, I'm thinking they are just short-staffed. Hopefully, the manager will rectify this on future holiday weekends.

Room Tip: Do not stay by the pool/laundry area because it's way too noisy!
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Vicki M

Reviewed May 1, 2013

You really can't beat $50 a night, beachfront. I loved the very modern decor of the room. I only stayed a few hours to sleep and shower. Checked in at about 3:30a.m. and the desk clerk was very friendly. The rooms and building are very secure, which I liked considering I was traveling by myself. Was also very happy to see an elevator after driving for 13 hours and having a ton of things to carry in. I got a smoking room but I never seen an ashtray so I did not smoke in there. My only complaint was that the bath towels didn't look/smell/feel clean and were stained. Also, the bed wasn't the most comfortable but it sufficed. Would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights here during Mardi Gras week. Very convenient location to the beach and other beach-front towns. We had no problems at all with the service, rooms, etc. The room was very clean and was remodeled in a very cute, efficient manner. Desk clerks were all very nice. The pool was not open but it looked nice. Very affordable motel, and we would definitely stay there again if we ever get back to Biloxi. Would recommend to friends.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tamann
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We stay here every year for spring break. The staff is always friendly, rooms always clean, and the price is very reasonable for a single mother of two. I've never felt scared in the parking lot or in the motel like some lower end priced places. Located directly across from the beach makes this a great place to stay with my teenagers. I've recommended it to several friends. I've been a returning customer for the past 5 yrs atleast.

• Stayed: April 2012
1  Thank mcahelena
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Very clean, neat and tidy. The maintenance crew here works very hard to keep this very busy motel in top condition. We are in a kitchenette room and it is spotless. Thanks to the hard working crew that keeps this place humming, and thanks to the manager for the foresight to hire quality workers.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tydewi
Reviewed February 25, 2013

This was the only hotel near the coliseum that had a vacancy and for the price couldn't be beat. We stayed here only 1 night which wasn't bad. Rooms have been updated. The beds seem to be pretty stiff. Other than that not a bad deal for a night.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Stayed in Noverber 2012 for the weekend for the price and location. A newer Motel 6, clean rooms, nice pool, well lit parking lot ,fresh coffee in the morning in lobby. My only down fall was the beds are really hard other then that nice place to stay for the weekend. Close to the coliseum and casinos.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple