“Value and view for under $50.”

Motel 6 Biloxi Beach
Ranked #29 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Toronto
“Value and view for under $50.”
Reviewed March 30, 2011

Okay folks. I travel extensively. and stay high end hotels for business and try to find the best deals when it's personal.

Remember this is not a 5 star hotel but for $42. a night I had a clean room, a good bed, a view of the beach/ocean and a kitchen!! and a good bathroom with a good shower!
Staff was terrific and provided me with all the towels etc. I wanted.
I felt safe being on my own.
Okay I bring my Jcloth and
and do a little wipe down but I do that everywhere I go.

All in all a good experience and yes, I will definitely return if the opportunity arises!!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled solo
2 Thank Misselly11

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (28)
McComb, Mississippi
Reviewed March 3, 2011

The rooms are modern but there are a few things I didn't like about the hotel. I didn't like the bed at all. It was hard and uncomfortable. The bathroom doors shut close but do not lock! When you do shut the doors there is a gap in the door (no privacy at all). Saturday night I didn't get any sleep because of the teenagers running up and down the halls laughing loudly and cursing. I would recommend this hotel to others but just don't stay during the weekend.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank SouthernMissGirl
Reviewed February 28, 2011

We arrived very late and as tired as we were, as soon as I saw the room we took our three children and our dog and left. Nasty spreads on the bed, blood stains on the mattress cover and stained sheets, never mind the huge cobwebs hanging from all corners of the room, even my dog was uneasy! Strange Ikea-ish layout, and nasty. We are on a roadtrip across the country and have stayed in many hotels and this one was the worst.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled with family
3 Thank eringlas

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Milton, Florida
Reviewed February 19, 2011

Rooms are very ikea esq. Service is a bit bossy but not rude. Room is clean but I can see a stain through the pillow case. No closets, just a small hanger bar behind a mirror. Beds are firm but i like them like that. The room will do for a one night stay but nothing I would opt to stay in long term. Appears to be within walking distance of the colleseum for those that regularly walk further than to the mailbox and back. They have coffee in the lobby in the morning but no breakfast.

• Stayed February 2011
Galveston Island, Texas
Reviewed January 25, 2011

I stayed here last year as well. The location is superb, directly across from the beach! The room I had was upstairs, and for once it was not a hardship. They had a cart to tote my luggage upstairs, and an elevator. The lobby and vending area downstairs was clean and had a microwave available. The upstairs had it's own vending area for drinks and ice. The pet friendly attitude of the staff in all of the Motel 6's I stay in is one of the best anywhere regardless of price. I stay at Motel 6 because it is affordable, the service is equal to that found in some very posh places and because they are pet friendly! This motel is really close to the casinos and restaurants as well as the beach. Lastly, I loved the layout of this room I had upstairs, Queensized bed, new since Hurricane Ike, was very comfortable and it was quite spacious!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
dulac
Reviewed December 22, 2010

I really enjoyed the time that I spend there...Customer service and management was really great

• Stayed February 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank bigphe
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed December 22, 2010

My first stay at Motel 6 was April 2010 for spring break and I had a great time. The service was excellent and the atmosphere was BEAUTIFUL. I'll recommend this location to EVERYONE! :)))

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple