“Great food!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 230 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
“Great food!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Had a very nice meal. Steak was wonderful. Only issue was that it was our 20th anniversary and they sat us out in the middle of the room by the cashier station. Lots of traffic and noise. Would go back but not perfect.

Denham Springs, Louisiana
“Good steaks - high price”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014 via mobile

Wife and I had filets - hers had some gristle - odd - and the shrimp seemed too peppery. Mine was done well on half and medium on the other half - weird. Quality was pretty good, but it's been better at other Ruth's steakhouses. Wine was very good. It's just a bit high for steak.

Visited August 2014
1 Thank LSUTraveller
“Expensive but worth every penny. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

The atmosphere was great. Ben, Our waiter and his assistant, Chance were right on cue with our service. Our water glasses never went empty. They brought out hot bread with our salads. Ben recommended the lobster macaroni and cheese for us to share with our delicious steaks. We were not disappointed. Ben recommended the chocolate explosion for dessert. We asked them to add some pecans to it and it was delicious.

West Bloomfield, Michigan
“I love good eating, this is not cheap eating..”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2014

Atmosphere was spectacular. Staff was so pleasant and accommodating to all our needs, we had some picky eaters in our group but even they could not complain about anything. crabtini and crab cakes were so good.. Caesar salad was delicious. I had stuffed chicken and my husband lamb chops. we all split/sampled the ribeye dinner which was delicious. We have big eaters so we order more and every one sample from that plate. I will return while I am vacationing in Biloxi.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Saint Louis, Missouri
“consistently good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2014

I often eat at this Ruth's Chris when I visit my mother in Mississippi. This one is located in the Hard Rock Hotel.

We typically have asked for Brad and he is an excellent server. My mother is always pleased in his care for his tables.

The food is consistent. I've always liked everything we've ordered in terms of soups, salads, appetizers, and sides. I typically stick with the filet mignon, and it never disappoints.

I love the decor here in the front entrance - red lighting.

Visited December 2013