“Excellence! What else can I say?”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Reviewed November 25, 2013

I was surprised with a trip here for my 29th birthday by my boyfriend. The whole experience was wonderful. It was not very busy at all so it felt like we had the place all to ourselves. They also sprinkled this cute birthday confetti on the table before we arrived and they also brought out a miniature cake with a personalized birthday message for dessert. For the main course, we ordered steaks (obviously) the mashed potatoes and creamed spinach. Needless to say all of the food was AMAZING! The steak was thick and wonderfully seasoned and piping hot and fresh, the mashed potatoes were silky and rich and the spinach was so flavorful. The only drawback is of course, it is super expensive to eat here. We wound up spending around $200 on that meal and a couple of drinks, and the steaks do not come with sides like in a regular restaurant; You have to order everything separately which drives up the cost. It's expensive, but I'd say it's worth it to go at least once in your life for sure because the food and experience is just excellent. You won't regret it.

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Loved Ruth Chris. The steak was sizzling when the waiter brought it to our table. The broccoli au gratin and potato au gratin are to die for. Lighting was on the dark side which made it very romantic.

Reviewed November 17, 2013

we have never had a bad meal or service at ruth chris,they are a little high on the prices but as long as the service and food stays good we are ok. we have dined here at least 40 times thanks again.

Reviewed October 30, 2013

Have always looked forward to going to Ruth's Chris - but they underdelivered in my opinion. The steak was average as well as the fried mushrooms the best thing on my plate was the baked potato - done to perfection. Dessert (creme brule) was good as well. Won't hurry back.

1  Thank 50andlovingit53
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Ruth Chris Biloxi lives up to the franchise name. I went for my 25th birthday. I had lamb and my husband had steak the best food I’ve ever had. The quality is top notch and the portions make you feel like you got what you paid for, and the service is excellent. This was my first time visiting a Ruth Chris so I expected it to be super fancy, but most of the other guests dining were dressed down and there were also families and children. I also got a free dessert for my birthday.

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi? Share your experiences!