“You get your money's worth.”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #16 of 240 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Gulfport, Mississippi
“You get your money's worth.”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Our absolute favorite place to eat on the coast. You will spend some money but it is well worth it. We come here every other month and I can never wait to go back.

• Visited June 2013

Naples, Florida
“Never Disappoints”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

One of my favorite steak houses and never ceases to impress me. Staff is always friendly, they have a budget friendly selection for appetizer, entree and dessert for under $50.

So while on a two week road trip with my best friend we were still able to afford this five star splurge.

Visited June 2013
Marksville, LA
“Great food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Excellent wine, steak, and service!! Delicious! Could not ask for a better meal! Will definitely be back next time I'm in town

Visited January 2013
Seattle ,WA.
“Your not a Ruth Chris”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Ruth Chris is one of my favorite restaurant . I have eaten at them from Maui to Orlando and always have the same meal. So I can compare them as well as anyone. This is not up to Ruth Chris standards. The service was horrible from bad wine to no grown pepper offered for the salad. I had to ask and still was ignored. I could believe how bad it was. Shame on you. First and only time it's happened I would never go back to this one.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank n5130xSeattle_WA_
Midland
“Food review”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Everything food and service were excellent atmosphere was okay would have been better overlooking the gulf.

Visited May 2013

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi? Share your experiences!