New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices

“My favorite restaurant on the coast.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 218 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
South Pascagoula, Mississippi, United States
“My favorite restaurant on the coast.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

Ruth's Chris is expensive, but for a special occasion, it is well worth it. By far my favorite restaurant on the coast. Service was top notch, and the food was mouth-watering. I had veal ravioli for my appetizer, prime rib with creamed spinach for my entree, and a fruit with cream for my dessert. I can't wait to go back.

• Visited December 2012

Canon City, Colorado
“Awesome doesn't quite do it”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

My wife just got back from a Middle East deployment. We were at Kessler AFB in Biloxi. I met a young man while fishing that suggested that I try it. When she came back we went there. It was very nice and charming. The staff where top notch. We aren't the high brow type and never had eaten in a place like this. They walked us through the Menu and suggested wine. Come to find out the young man who suggested Ruth Chris to me, was trained by our waiter and was now a Bartender. The young man give us a glass of wine on the house. For my wife's service and mine. I am retired US. Air Force . It was the best dinner we have ever had.. Can't say enough about the staff.

1 Thank bigdog51
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
“Tops without a doubt”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

We have excellent choices in dining here on the coast but Ruth's Chris is without a doubt my favorite. There is not a bad item on the menu. Every bite you put in your mouth is excellent. I recommend the specials because they change with the season to stay fresh. You will not be disappointed.

Visited October 2012
Biloxi, Mississippi, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great service Excellent food Romantic atmosphere Fine dinning lots to choose from could just fill up on sides alone Everything was Delicious

Visited December 2012
mexico beach
“great steak”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

the cowbay steak was great cooked perfectly. The crabtina is a must try. and the ahi tuna is 2 thumbs up

Visited January 2013

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi? Share your experiences!