“yum”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 243 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great service Excellent food Romantic atmosphere Fine dinning lots to choose from could just fill up on sides alone Everything was Delicious

Reviewed January 23, 2013

the cowbay steak was great cooked perfectly. The crabtina is a must try. and the ahi tuna is 2 thumbs up

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

My best friend and I greatly enjoyed our dinner last night. We each had the prefix menu, which was 3 courses and gave you a variety of options. I had lobster bisque, sea bass and the chocolate dessert. We enjoyed the atmosphere, food and service.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

My wife and I took our daughter and her boyfriend for a steak dinner, we all had the 4-course prix fixe dinner. My wife and daughter had the filet and her boyfriend and I had the ribeye. We shared the sides of mushrooms, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Our waitress indicated the green beans would be al dente however when I hesitated she indicated they could be cooked to my preference. We all agreed the steaks were very good, very tender. We were not rushed, service flowed nicely, the food arrived promptly with the exception of my wife's filet which took about five minutes more. All in all it was a very nice dinner even at $263.00 including the tip.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

I have eaten here over a dozen times and I have yet to find a reason to send my filets back. Perfectly seasoned and a perfect medium each bite. They cut like butter as they should. I have eaten at several other RC locations and have been extremely disappointed. I find this location to be most consistent. The desserts are average to below average, but that goes for every location and, honestly, no one is there for the dessert.

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi? Share your experiences!