“Great service, but not up to Ruth's Chris par”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 247 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Servers were friendly and helpful. Food=fabulous, except for the very heavy dose of onions in our salads. Filet melted in my mouth and the lobster was delicious! Everyone said the same about their meals. It was crowded early and then emptied out, but when I made a reservation online the only available times were 6:45 and 7:15? I enjoy Ruth's Chris, but some definitely have a more polished service.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Recently the wife and I ate at the RUTH's Chris in Biloxi in the Hardrock.
The service was good as was the food.The meal was over priced for what it was.
The Loft in Laurel has a steak as good if not better and better portions of the same food for less.
Up scale is what you pay for there.The two tables near us both had problems which we could
not help but overhear.Likely would not go back.

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Super service, nice place along the Gulf in Biloxi. Since the Hard Rock Hotel caters to young spaced-out teens, it was strange to run across a Ruth's Chris here. But the decor was nice and we had a good time. My steak was way overcooked, but I didn't send it back because I didn't want to hold up the rest of our party of six. Found out later that another person in our group had the same problem and made the same decision. When I'm paying fifty bucks for a steak and fries on a Friday night, there is no excuse for a steak temp to be so far off.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

5 star restaurant. VERY Pricey! 2 Filets, one baked potato, 2 salads (all ala carte ) with tap water was 125.00 . The Hard Rock hotel is running a special with -$50 off for a stay on Monday or Tuesday. I'm not sure when it ends.
Our Dining experience was wonderful and the food was scrumptious.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

Have eaten at the New Orleans Ruth's Chris,found it to be much better,with service and food,might have been an off night

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi? Share your experiences!