“Wonderful Fillet & grilled Crab cakes”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #15 of 242 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Reviewed April 15, 2012

Except for Ruth's being in a Casino, it is the best surf & turf experience on the coast. Don't pass up the grilled crab cakes! AWESOME

1  Thank LouisianaBfly1

Reviewed March 21, 2012

Very dependable. High quality food and great service.

1  Thank anderl
Reviewed March 12, 2012

Too bad it's in the Hard Rock Hotel, but we each had seafood and both dishes were excellent.

1  Thank Kay C
Reviewed February 26, 2012

I took my girlfriend at the time to eat at Ruths Chris. I had never had a steak cooked Pittsburgh. This was my first time, and no restaraunt since has been able to match the quality of Ruths Chris. Anthony Murphy was our waiter, and he was phenomenal. We chose a red wine; however, RC was out of this wine. Anthony suggested another wine for us. He did an awesome job on the wine selection...we ended up ordering a second bottle to take to the room. We learned that Anthony had recently backpacked through Europe. I was intrigued since backpacking through Europe is my next goal. A wonderful Romantic experience for my date and I.

1  Thank Flfitguy
Reviewed February 17, 2012

The Ruth Chris Steak House in Biloxi is located in the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino. This was our first time for Ruth Chris and we were not disappointed at all. We were greeted in a warm, friendly way and taken to a nice quite table. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable. The service was superb! The cocktails were just right. Our filet and rib eye were cooked perfectly and arrived on a 500 degree sizzling plate. They were tender, juicy and melted in your mouth! We really did enjoy the whole meal. Thank you so much for a lovely evening and FANTASTIC food!!!

1  Thank Chief1990

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi? Share your experiences!