“Great Food”

Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi
Reserve with OpenTable
Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 248 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hard Rock Hotel
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Very convenient inside the Hard Rock. Didnt take away from our gambling time.

1  Thank Mark T

Reviewed December 13, 2011

As a whole, each location has always represented itself well. I had stag or deer from New Zealand and I believe it was supposed to be farm raised but had a strong "game" taste to it that is found in animals that released adrenaliene prior to being butchered. Maybe it was the appeal the chef was going for. When I brought it up, the staff took care of me and were very pleasant in doing so.

1  Thank paul l
Reviewed November 15, 2011

Had a great waiter, great salad, great ribeye, great creamed spinach and a very good bottle of wine. It's never a cheap meal, but it's always worth it!

1  Thank packerschick004
Reviewed November 1, 2011

Stayed at the Hard Rock with my daughter and 3 month old granddaughter, and decided to eat at Ruth's Chris. We had been there before and loved it, and this time it did not disappoint!! They put us in a little section kinda to ourselves which was great since we had the baby with us and she was a little fussy, so we didn't disturb other diners. We both got the meal that includes appetizer, meal, one side and dessert. I had the twin petit filets with stuffed shrimp and it was the great. The pear waldorf salad was a little soggy, so that would be my only complaint. The garlic green beans were great, and the dessert was something I shouldn't have had, but glad I did. All in all, a great meal, which seems to be the case with Ruth's Chris.

1  Thank jjoGulfport_MS
Reviewed October 4, 2011

We have been to Ruth's Chris restaurants all over the US and the world and the consistency is superb! It is our favorite restaurant to order a 'prime' steak 'Indian Style' or Pittsburgh rare and have it arrive charred the same way every time!
When we make our reservation with Jesse she asked us if we were celebrating a special occasion and since it was my husband's birthday our server, Jennifer, wished him a happy birthday when she arrived at our table which was nice as he was not expecting any acknowledgment.
The atmosphere was quiet and our reservation was for 7:15 so we were surprised that the restaurant and casino patronage were both very light. There were no noisy patrons which was very nice as my husband had been sick and our decision to go was very last minute.
We hated that you had to leave the restaurant and walk quite a distance to the nearest restroom.
Over the years we have tried everything on the menu several times and each appetizer and salad are delicious, the entrees are superb and the desserts are delightful! The sides are tasty as well. The shrimp cocktail and remoulade are both delicious as is the veal osso bucco ravioli and stuffed mushrooms. Sometimes I just order two or three appetizers instead of a steak. The creamy mashed potatoes are weighed so that you get 1 lb., enough for 2 people. We were very disappointed in the texture and the taste this time at the Biloxi RC. I love the broiled tomatoes, my personal favorite, as well as the broccoli, spinach and asparagus. My husband prefers the filet or the New York Strip and always orders one or the other. I have a more varied palate than him and enjoy trying the different culinary tastes.
Birthdays are a special treat because last night my husband's complimentary birthday dessert was a plate with happy birthday written on it in chocolate, a chocolate creamy dessert with fruit and cream and a small candle they lit on the corner of the plate which he left lit while he consumed the dessert which made it quite festive for both of us! The creme brulee, my personal favorite, is made with real vanilla beans and they tell you this each time after it arrives at the table.
The service was great and when the waiter, Jacob, dropped the fork on my booth seat beside me as he cleared the extra dishes upon arrival, he made the lame comment that when we booked our reservation we ended up with dinner AND a show and was quite apologetic.
This was the first time over 20 years that my husband returned his filet because it was not true Indian Style and the waitress, Jennifer, had no idea what Indian Style meant when he placed the order and so of course it did not arrive charred and he had to return it to the kitchen. He was very disappointed but the next time it arrived it had a true char on it and melted in our mouth since he was so gracious to share a few bites with me.
The service was good though I had to ask twice for the lemon wedges we had ordered initially and I also had to ask to have my water glass refilled which was very disappointing. All other experiences I have never had to do this, ever!
There is something about the server's attitudes in Biloxi that always surprises me and I cannot find the right words to articulate it. It is almost as if there is a condescending, fake friendliness that seems put on and I just wish they would be natural and not try to make polite conversation with us if that is what they are even trying to do. Maybe they are trying to reflect Mississippi hospitality but it sure seems contrived.
Over the years at times, we have had equally as good a dining experience for steaks here in the US at Dakota in Covington, LA, Commanders Palace in New Orleans, LA and Mr Lester's at Cypress Bayou Casino in Baldwin, LA. all worth the drive because the appetizers, sides and desserts are definitely superior to Ruth's Chris!

Been to Ruth's Chris Steak House - Biloxi? Share your experiences!