“Relaxing Beach Condo”
other travelers have booked this property
Utensils for your use
Baking utensils and pans available for your use Dishes and glasses available: sorry platter no longer available.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Utensils for your use
Baking utensils and pans available for your use
Dishes and glasses available: sorry platter no longer available.
Modern dining plus breakfast dining at the bar for two!
King size antimicrobial mattress for your comfort and safety. Clean linens provided.
Toiletries: supplied, toilet paper and paper towels.
Driveway entry sign: Buildings are at the rear
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

William H
Rockwall, Texas
“Relaxing Beach Condo”
Reviewed June 24, 2018 for a stay in June 2018

What an awesome beach vacation. The condo was very clean, had a fully stocked kitchen, clean bathroom, the bed was as comfortable as our new bed at home, and the condo was located close to everything we wanted to do (beach, restaurants, souvenir shops). Jamillah (owner) was very prompt and helpful in answering my questions and thoroughly explained the check-in process (I was unfamiliar with the keyless entry system. Turned out it was very simple to use). We will stay here when we visit Biloxi again.

Your age range 50-64
Jul 3, 2018
Thanks Will,
Please come again. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your visit.
cajunmeat
Branch, Louisiana
“The best Condo”
Reviewed November 2, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

This Condo is in the best location along the coast, it's very quite, and peaceful. It's a very nice unit, very clean, and very well decorated, my wife fell in love with it. The bed is just amazing, and this is coming from someone who owns a very expensive tempur-pedic adjustable split king with the massage base. I was hurt in a bad wreck, anyway this Condos bed is a very comfortable king size bed. Everything you can think of is supplied by the owner, we brought our own things except towels. It has a beautiful pool maybe 15-20 feet from the door, the Condo is also walking distance from the beach, it's just a beautiful place. Inside this Condo has a huge full kitchen, dining room table and chairs, very nice comfortable sofa to relax on and watch TV or turn on the wifi for whatever you need. Everything in this Condo is modern, newer appliances, and it just feels like home, people around there are very friendly, also the owner, I've never had good service like I did with this owner, very very good person. It was just perfect, not one complaint from my wife and I, trust me you will fall in love also, it's just that good!!! Sorry for the long review, but there's just so many good things to say about the Owner and The Condo!!!!!!

Nov 3, 2017
I aim to please, so that my guests will enjoy their time in my condo. You were kind and considerate guests; the neighbors love having you. I hope you have a chance to enjoy the unit more fully next time you visit. Come again soon!
Ishmael A
“Great location next to the Beach”
Reviewed September 18, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

The first thing that I did the following morning that I arrived was to jog along the beach. I discovered great beach recreational rental businesses that offer jet skis, chase and umbrellas, water bikes, etc. Not only is it near great entertainment, it's also walking distance to great seafood restaurants and driving distance to the casinos.

The unit itself is in excellent condition, clean, and well managed. The pool is only a few yards away as well. I would recommend this unit to anyone who visits Biloxi for either a short or long term stay.

Your age range 35-49
Sep 20, 2017
Running along the beach is one activity that a few of us might enjoy because it provides time to think and reflect on the beauties of nature that surrounds us. Do come again! You might enjoy our winter season. The weather is mild and beautiful.
Thanks for your insightful review!
FellowTra...
“Relax by the Beach is just what we did”
Reviewed September 17, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We had a great time and everything we needed was supplied in the condo. It was so nice to have cookware to use and the washer and dryer was so nice for our extended stay. The condo was a few steps away from one of the two pools in the condo community and really short stroll across the Blvd. to the beach. I loved the keyless entry with no key to keep up with. People are friendly there and we felt at home. We loved being close enough to the beach restaurants so we could walk and grab lunch or a drink in the evening. Relax by the Beach is the condo we will book again in the near future. Thank you for letting us book your lovely place.

Sep 18, 2017
I am happy to read that you enjoyed your visit. Do come back again soon! You were a joy to have as a guest. You left the unit immaculate and I really appreciate that. Thank you.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing