“Only if you're desperate”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #40 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Horn Lake, Mississippi
“Only if you're desperate”
Reviewed March 18, 2010

(MS100) First of all when I walked into the lobby, no one was there to greet me and I stood at the front desk for about 3-5 minutes. I looked around on the desk for a business card to verify the address with the Comfort Inn 800 number agent that my husband was holding on his cellphone while waiting in the car. As I was walking out the door, I saw an average height female with dark hair, seeming to be peeking around the corner. After we verified the address, to find out that this hotel was the only one in the area with vacancies that wasn't $150- $399. My husband handled the entire transaction even though we used my credit card. I had nothing to do with the front desk clerk. When we checked into our room (233), there was a pissy type stale stinch coming from the room. My husband had to go back to the car and get some air freshener to spray the room and bathroom. I saw a questionable white stain on the bedspread, therefore, it didn't appear and wasn't clean. We put our things down and spent the entire evening casino-hopping. We literally used that room for sleeping then checked. I like to hang out and watch a little tv before planning our next destination. The only thing I can say I liked about the room was the pillows.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
tennessee
Reviewed January 31, 2010

Drove 11 hours to pick up my son from base before he was to be deployed for 2 years. The young girl out front smoking.(Raven), was furious that we had driven up and threw the cigarette and then slammed the door . She was rude, hateful and then laughed when we asked her in we could pay half on the credit card and half cash. She said no... One or the other., So my son had to walk down the road to a convience store and draw out 80.00 more dollars on a bill almost 1000. She then asked us to please step aside in case other PAYING customers were waiting. I explained to her we were PAYINg customers, she then laughed and said yeah, with a military discount.. So we were humilitaed even though our son was protecting the people who run this hotel.. Our room was nasty, Be sure and check your sheets good. They seem to be turned inside out if there is a stain,..... Gross we couldent even eat the free breakfast with the thought of all the teenagers and nasty people working here... yuck

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
1 Thank jennyrainbows

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Yorktown, Virginia
Reviewed July 22, 2008

This room was about 10 minutes from Keesler AFB and the beach. It was the priciest out of all of our hotels this trip and the worst.

Now, it wasn't horrible, but it was outdated, didn't feel clean (carpet), and I would have paid more to stay somewhere nicer. The beds were HARD! Pillows were ok. Table set-up was awkward. For over $100 per night, it wasn't all that. I felt like I was at a Motel 6.

Breakfast was standard. Pool seemed clean, but we didn't go in it.

Will pay more next time to stay elsewhere.

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Chicago, IL
Reviewed July 20, 2008

Very nice hotel, good location and clean. Our teenage kids enjoyed the pool and hot tub. Breakfast buffet was good. We used our choice hotel points for a free night stay. Don't know what they charge per night. Would recommend!

• Stayed July 2008, traveled with family
Middle TN
Reviewed April 20, 2008

Good beds, clean room. Wish the nice outdoor pool had been heated, and missed having an exercise room. Breakfast was standard fare with waffles, no fruit. Front desk personnel were friendly and helpful. Rates were reasonable, and overall experience was good. Would definitely stay here again when I visit the Gulf Coast. This hotel is located just north of Interstate 10 and we observed no residual damage to the property from Hurricane Katrina.

Stayed April 2008
1 Thank tnoccther
tyler, texas
Reviewed June 13, 2007

I booked two rooms for my family for a lay over enroute to Destin.The rooms were clean and the beds were very comfortable. The breakfast was also above average. Thanks for a good start to our vacation.
Texas traveler

• Liked — comfortable bed
  • Disliked — lack of restaraunts
  • Stayed June 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
4 Thank country52
Boston, MA
Reviewed January 31, 2007

I stayed here for 2 nights. I was surprised by the cleanliness and newness of the rooms ( I was in 108) for a Comfort Inn. It seemed recently renovated. The breakfast was also great - Krispy Kreme donuts and make your own waffles. The Irish Pub advertised is just a bar in the lobby and it was not up and running. I would stay there again.

• Stayed January 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank gmailer