“Convenient location.”

Ranked #39 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
England,UK
“Convenient location.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2013

One of four Choice hotels stayed at using points on a recent road trip from Orlando to Biloxi. Stayed for four nights.Very welcoming lady when we checked in on the Monday evening. She was also vey helpful when we got back for the second night to find our room had not been serviced. Nice room with king sized bed and easy chair. Good guest laundry. Pool and fitness room looked very nice but didn't use. Usual Comfort Inn breakfast which was very quiet as hotel appears mainly to have Military guests who breakfast very early. Good location for getting to the casinos in Biloxi. Would be happy to stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Gill E
Rosi F, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 9, 2013

228-818-0300

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Fredonia, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 26, 2013

We stayed in 5 Comfort Suites over the past 2 weeks. I would rank this one 2nd of the five, only because the king room was smaller. It is modern, has a nice lobby, rooms and pool. Our room had 2 complimentary bottles of water. Nice touch. Casinos and the beaches are several miles away, but easy to get to. Bed/pillows were good. And, breakfast was typical of Comfort Suites. I would recommend this hotel to my friends.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Rosi F, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to complete our online survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Elkton, Maryland
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed in several different hotels on this trip, and this hotel was nicely decorated and the staff was friendly. Clean & convenient. not much more you can ask for. We didn't get a chance to use the pool, but it looked nice.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Rosi F, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2013

Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed a this hotel in July. We were originally staying in a Super 8, after finding bed bugs in that hotel we came to Comfort Inn Ocean Springs/ Biloxi, MS. We were exhausted and nervous because of our experience with Super 8. We got to our room and what a great relief! The room was exceptionally clean, had just been renovated, and was definitely a sight for sore eyes! We rested sowell. Wish we could have stayed longer. Turned out that out of five nights in different places this was unequivically the Best. They leave their competition in the dust! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
San Antonio, Texas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Biloxi this past July (2013). The rooms where not at all what they show on the website or Expedia. The bed spreads and sheets had stains, the carpet was stained, refrigerator was not clean, microwave was dirty, the hotel hallways had an horrible garlic smell and when my husband asked the desk clerk, their response was that someone probably burned something in the microwave down the hall. But the smell lingered for hours and I had to hold my breath just to walk to the elevator to keep myself from gagging. We also had issues with the free Wi-Fi; we did call the service and the issue was resolved. I spoke to a representative with Expedia once we returned from our trip on or around July 10th and I have yet to receive a return phone call from Expedia or the hotel. We have stayed at many different hotels for business and vacation, but I will never book another hotel through Expedia or stay at that Comfort Inn in Biloxi again. The previous weekend we stayed in a Comfort Inn in Niceville, Florida and that was a wonderful experience, very clean hotel with friendly personnel..

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank Priscilla G

Travelers are raving about these Biloxi hotels

Arab, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

Spent one night at this Comfort Inn. Had a slight problem with our first room - musty smell (from the AC unit), but were promptly provided another room. Great staff....comfortable beds...our problem about where to stay when traveling has been solved....we have found that a Comfort Inn cannot be beat. Prices are very competitive and have not encountered a bad experience yet.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Grenada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 7, 2013

I enjoyed staying at the Comfort Inn in Biloxi, Ms. I have never experienced such a wonderful environment. I felt right at home. Beautiful, trained employees. I have decided on my next trip, where ever I plan to go, that I make Comfort Inn my first choose of hotels. You can't go wrong with this choice. I slept like a baby in those comfortable beds, yes, I had a double, I took turns every other night on which one I would sleep in. Nevertheless, please by all means make Comfort Inn or put Comfort Inn on one of your choice Hotels list.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo