Quality Inn
White House Hotel(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$118
$110
AscendHotels
$90
QualityInn
Red Roof Inn & Suites Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$60
Best Western Oak Manor(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$113
BestWestern.com
Beau Rivage Resort & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$254
$159
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

Golden Nugget Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$179
Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$159
IP Casino Resort Spa - Biloxi(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$120
Harrah's Gulf Coast(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$128
$113
Caesars
  • Pool
South Beach Biloxi Hotel & Suites(Biloxi)(Great Value!)
$365
$248
Travelocity
All reviewsyogurtcontinental breakfastthird floorcheck in was easywould definitely stay here againusbfrigrates
Reviewed September 18, 2013

We stayed in several different hotels on this trip, and this hotel was nicely decorated and the staff was friendly. Clean & convenient. not much more you can ask for. We didn't get a chance to use the pool, but it looked nice.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Rosi F, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 27, 2013

Kristie Ross
Manager
Comfort Inn

Reviewed August 16, 2013

We stayed a this hotel in July. We were originally staying in a Super 8, after finding bed bugs in that hotel we came to Comfort Inn Ocean Springs/ Biloxi, MS. We were exhausted and nervous because of our experience with Super 8. We got to our room and what a great relief! The room was exceptionally clean, had just been renovated, and was definitely a sight for sore eyes! We rested sowell. Wish we could have stayed longer. Turned out that out of five nights in different places this was unequivically the Best. They leave their competition in the dust! THANK YOU SO MUCH!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2013

My family and I stayed at the Comfort Inn in Biloxi this past July (2013). The rooms where not at all what they show on the website or Expedia. The bed spreads and sheets had stains, the carpet was stained, refrigerator was not clean, microwave was dirty, the hotel hallways had an horrible garlic smell and when my husband asked the desk clerk, their response was that someone probably burned something in the microwave down the hall. But the smell lingered for hours and I had to hold my breath just to walk to the elevator to keep myself from gagging. We also had issues with the free Wi-Fi; we did call the service and the issue was resolved. I spoke to a representative with Expedia once we returned from our trip on or around July 10th and I have yet to receive a return phone call from Expedia or the hotel. We have stayed at many different hotels for business and vacation, but I will never book another hotel through Expedia or stay at that Comfort Inn in Biloxi again. The previous weekend we stayed in a Comfort Inn in Niceville, Florida and that was a wonderful experience, very clean hotel with friendly personnel..

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Priscilla G
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Spent one night at this Comfort Inn. Had a slight problem with our first room - musty smell (from the AC unit), but were promptly provided another room. Great staff....comfortable beds...our problem about where to stay when traveling has been solved....we have found that a Comfort Inn cannot be beat. Prices are very competitive and have not encountered a bad experience yet.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 7, 2013

I enjoyed staying at the Comfort Inn in Biloxi, Ms. I have never experienced such a wonderful environment. I felt right at home. Beautiful, trained employees. I have decided on my next trip, where ever I plan to go, that I make Comfort Inn my first choose of hotels. You can't go wrong with this choice. I slept like a baby in those comfortable beds, yes, I had a double, I took turns every other night on which one I would sleep in. Nevertheless, please by all means make Comfort Inn or put Comfort Inn on one of your choice Hotels list.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo