“Could be better”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #39 of 47 Hotels in Biloxi
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Stopped here on my way to Baton Rouge. Be advised that it is somewhat tricky finding how to get to the motel--no signs telling you where to turn in. Room was spacious enough and bed was comfortable. There was a musty smell though. I missed having wireless internet in the room--they do have a jack in the room but you have to go to the lobby for wireless connection.
The breakfast was well stocked and they do have complimentary Wall Street Journals to pick up. The staff was competent but not overly helpful. Just didn't think it was up to other Comfort Inns I have stayed in.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank Jackie T
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn

Reviewed July 10, 2012

Some friends and I stayed here on our way to New Orleans. The room was spacius enough for four people, but unfortunately we did see two roaches in our room. There was also something in the room that caused myself and a friend to have mild allergic reactions. I'm not sure if it were pet dander or excessive dust or both. The breakfast was not great. There were enough choices, but the bread and pastries looked stale and the sausage looked suspect. I stuck with the yogurt and a banana. The hotel staff were freindly and helpful however.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank E'Dwina P
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The lobby, rooms, staff friendliness, cleanliness of the room and bath.........all were just fine! My husband enjoyed the continental breakfast. The pool looked nice & refreshing. The beds were very comfortable.There was an "odor" I just couldn't get past. It was almost a combination of a damp musty smell mixed with old stale smoke. It was throughout the entire hotel, including the hallways and our non-smoking room. It was overwhelmingly strong at times. It it weren't for that, it would have been great! We bought air freshener while we were out. Because of this, I consider the price a bit too much because this is a major draw back for me and I probably would not stay here again unless this issue was tended to.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank L B
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Great hotel. the service was great.. beautiful pool area. Breakfast was very good. Shopping and resturants are all within 5 miles....Will stay there again.

Room Tip: The 3rd floor is quiet because there isn't anyone over you.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank cameron t
Reviewed June 19, 2012

the staffs are very nice, clean room, nice breakfast. will return

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Was a great stay! Newly updated , great breakfast bar, and wonderful staff! Would stay again for sure!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Brandi R
Reviewed April 1, 2012

We made reservations at another hotel, but when we got there it smelled so badly that we left. We went to almost every hotel around here and then, we came here. We were so tired that we just paid and went to the room. We paid $130 without tax, which was way too over priced. We got to the room, and there was a sickening smell of mold, dogs, and the air conditioning was making a lot of noise and blowing out air that smelled awful. That room had the worst smell of any hotel room that we've ever been in.We turned it off, because it smelled terrible and made a lot of noise. The room got very hot and it was almost impossible to sleep. The free internet was terrible, it was slow and it kept disconnecting. In the morning, we went to go complain about the smell to the manager. She said that someone was going to come and clean the room a little bit. We just told them not to even bother and that we were leaving. When I went to take a shower, I turned on the water and it started whistling. The whistling was so loud that it hurt my ears. The same thing happened when I turned on the hairdryer. It started whistling and making this very loud, high-pitched noise. When we went to the pool, we opened a closet that had guest pool towels, bland all the towels were used and had a disgusting smell. We only stayed there one night, and we were so glad!!! The Comfort Inn is overpriced, smelly, has bad service, has bad rooms, and it is THE WORST HOTEL I HAVE EVER STAYED AT!!!!! We will NEVER come back here again.

• Stayed: April 2012