“Good Food but VERY Slow service”
Review of Tien

Tien
Reserve with OpenTable
Tien is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 239 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caillavett
Transit: Casino Hopper - Shuttle Bus available
Description: Designed with multicultural appeal in mind, the Triple-A Four Diamond-rated tien features a variety of Asian cuisines, including Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese and Japanese. We offer Teppanyaki, Shabu Shabu, Dim Sum or Sushi, all served with a unique interactive experience right at your table. Tien has multiple meanings in several Asian languages, including "first, wealth, convenient, progress, and heaven."
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Good Food but VERY Slow service”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

While staying in the IP hotel, we ate dinner here. We choose the hibachi grill. They only seat these tables every 30 minutes on the hour and half hour so we waited about 15 minutes. It was not busy but the service was extremely slow. The food was ok but our chef was nervous like it was his first time. It was very hard to hear him. We would probably eat here again but will choose a different table.

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank smithcd3

Boring, Oregon
“Wonderful ambiance”
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Enjoyed the meal from appetizer to dessert! Very pleasant wait staff. Cool hologram at entrance. Nice stone walls.

Visited March 2013
Oxford, Mississippi
“Good; not great.”
Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

We had california rolls, Tien spring rolls, lobster dumplings, and fried calamari. Nothing exceptional. The service was friendly and prompt.

Nothing special here. Our martinis were good and worth it, though.

• Visited April 2013
Pascagoula
“Appearances aren't everything.”
Reviewed April 11, 2013 via mobile

Ive heard about Tien at the IP casino for a couple of years. My wife treated me to a nice birthday meal there recently, but we were only halfway impressed. The appetizer sushi selections were delicious, and beautifully presented. But only one of us enjoyed our entree. My wife had shrimp Pad Thai, and it was very good, but my orange peel beef was just bland. I tried to enjoy it, since the sauce was good, but all I could taste was an almost stale flour taste to the beef. I actually sent it back and asked for my own Pad Thai...maybe the first time I've ever done that! I waited 20 mins for my replacement, and was almost out of the mood by then. Polite service made it enjoyable even with the problem with the dish. Stephanie even thanked me, and said they wanted the feedback and would work to improve things, and invited us back so she could wait on us again.

Next time, we will stick to the appetizers and sushi....and the pad Thai.

• Visited April 2013
Cobourg, Ontario, Canada
“We really enjoyed the Tepanyaki area”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

a wide variety of asian foods a little pricey but very good quality we had the steak on the grill with scallops typical tepanyaki

Visited February 2013

Been to Tien? Share your experiences!