“Another great place in Biloxi area”
Review of Tien

Tien
Reserve with OpenTable
Tien is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #51 of 240 Restaurants in Biloxi
Cuisines: Asian
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings, Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Caillavett
Transit: Casino Hopper - Shuttle Bus available
Description: Designed with multicultural appeal in mind, the Triple-A Four Diamond-rated tien features a variety of Asian cuisines, including Vietnamese, Korean, Chinese and Japanese. We offer Teppanyaki, Shabu Shabu, Dim Sum or Sushi, all served with a unique interactive experience right at your table. Tien has multiple meanings in several Asian languages, including "first, wealth, convenient, progress, and heaven."
Sahuarita, Arizona
“Another great place in Biloxi area”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

7 of us had wonderful wonderful meal, everything excellent. We stayed the night at the hotel, and had dinner at Tien. Andrew great waiter!

Visited July 2012

Long Beach, Mississippi
“wonderful”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The senic view is beautiful, the atmophere is outstanding, the service is spot on and omg the food is faboulus

Visited July 2012
Mobile, Alabama
“Service”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

The service was the worst in the building. The service walked by table many time only to stop once and give me a menu. The place was no busy are even packed only 6 other people beside me. I give account for maybe they were business or had a lot of order in to account. But when my servicer kept working by without stopping once to bring me water are take my order I felt she did not need my money are my time. The first is I alway tip when I eat out. Since my business was not important to then I left and with to the Pub's great time. Have Not Been To The Tien since and will not go are taken anyone there. Only took a minute to service me but no they acted like I was not even THERE!!!!

Visited October 2011
“Good food, good service”
Reviewed May 27, 2012

I just had dinner here with my husband for our monthly treat to ourselves. The experience was really nice, food was very good. I had wonton soup which I found a little heavy in lemongrass but otherwise good and the combo fried rice which tasted incredibly fresh and light, not overly greasy like fried rice can be. My husband enjoyed the Korean BBQ Bulgagi which is sliced beef and it was perfectly marinated.
I also have to mention our server Charlene was a doll and even found time to finish cooking my husbands food on the table grill when he was struggling with it! She was attentive and polite and also informed about dishes and preparation. My only negative was that our table was a little lacking in atmosphere because it had glass that had us looking out on the slot machines; personally if I'm having a nice meal I don't want that distraction. Everything else was lovely.

1 Thank afwife12
Pascagoula, Ms
“Asian food”
Reviewed February 2, 2012

I thought this was a Japanese restaurant, but soon realized it was an Asian restaurant. Variety of Japananese, Korean and other asian foods to choose from. Wish it had been more Japanese oriented but the service was good and ewverything tasted good. Would go again!

Visited December 2011

Been to Tien? Share your experiences!