“❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Frexacall...
Springfield, Missouri
“❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️”
Reviewed April 30, 2018 for a stay in April 2018

Love the condo, clean neat and everything at our finger tips, very beach, love the area! Nice and quite and we heard taps play on a bugle at the base! We will be back!

Helen h
“Biloxi ms”
Reviewed August 15, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Loved the place an wish I didn't have to leave had lots of fun An the place was great would go back lots of stuff can do for fun at this place

Trinere G
“3 days before my trip cancelled!!!”
Reviewed April 5, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

I found this property online in February after doing alot of searching this property finally popped up.I was scared at first to take this property because she didn't have pictures of the room but I took a chance and paid the deposit. I asked Nancy did she have other pictures of the property and she said that is was under renovation and she would send me some that following Monday and she did just that(which tells me that I obviously booked it first) she stayed in touch and told me when the payment due and I paid before the due date. I wrote her a week before the trip and ask her how to access the property and she said she would be sending me information soon. 3 days before my trip I got an email from her saying she cancelled due to overbooking the property. I have had this tripped planned for months and now I have nowhere to stay and all she said was sorry for the inconvenience I asked her did they book it before me and she didn't answer my question. This owner ruined my trip.

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing